Chapter One

If you haven't read the author's note first, please do so. This is a sequel to my first story called She bakes Cupcakes. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. Please VOTE and COMMENT....I would really appreciate it!!

S xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Picture on the side of the twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

~Love You Like A Love Song~

Chapter One

I can’t believe senior year is finally here. Here I am.....one the coolest guy in the school.......me and my boys, we are going to rule this year. Pulling into the school parking lot after the summer break feels great. Good to see that no one parked in my usual spot.........can’t wait to see what the ladies will think of my new Mustang..........Candy Apple Red. Got to love my parents, they got sick of me asking to borrow their vehicle so my Dad bought me my own car. I totally love it, it’s a convertible, perfect for San Diego weather.

My name is James Anderson, I’m the quarterback, Mr. Honour Roll.........and one of the biggest player’s at Riverview High. Between my friends and I, we’ve gone through most of the senior female population.

What can I say.......the girls just love us!

Ah.......there they are......my home boys.....of course, surrounded by girls. Taking inventory to see who’s around them..........hmmmm....banged that, did that, banged that as well, oh........don’t want to be banging that...........and last but not least.............haven’t banged that. Not bad.........she might be next on my hit list.

As I approached my boys............I high fived Matt, low fived Andy and fist punched Zach. The four of us have been best buds since our freshman year. All of us in football, all of us get good grades and all of us are good looking. Matt Parker has brown hair that he wears military short, the look is good for him and he has green eyes. Zach Holzter has curly blond hair......the ladies love him....they think he’s “angelic” looking........ha....little do they know. Zach has brown eyes. Next is Andy Sanders, he’s a darker blond, got that surfer shaggy look going on to him with brown eyes. Then there is me......I have dark brown hair that almost looks black and piercing blue eyes..........thanks Mom! My hair has a natural wave to it, so I wear it a bit longer. I find the ladies love running their hands through my hair. Hmmm....I kind of like it too!

It didn’t take long for the girls to come to me............”Ladies......” I said in a slow drawl. “How was your summer?”

“James......” Christie sauntered up to me and purred in my ear as she dragged a long hot pink fingernail across my chest. “My parents aren’t going to be home tonight..........wanna come over?” She said batting her fake eyelashes.

“Whoa.......babe....chill..........school hasn’t even started yet.” I told her......she was definitely “banged that” but I wasn’t about to go back for seconds. “I’ll let you know later...........k!”

Darlene tried to give it a go now that Christie was tossed to the side. “James..........is that your new car?” she murmured as she swayed her hips walking over to me. I nodded at her. “Maybe we can go for a ride later, hmmmm?” She asked with a seductive grin.

Sigh.....I don’t think that I could ever get tired of this, but I decided to let her down easy as well............”Not today sweetheart, but maybe some other time?” I told her wiggling my eyebrows up in a provocative gesture.

“Humph......come on ladies....let’s fix our hair before school starts,” Christie mumbled as she pouted and walked away with her posse. Darlene stood their frozen for a bit, stunned that she was shot down as well before she scurried off to catch up to her friends.