Part 1

~The Legend Is Back
Birds chirping, sunlight streaking through the curtains. Teen boy, Phteven, at the age of 17 gets out of bed.

"Ugh, great. I didn't die in my sleep."

He  was getting ready for school when his stepdad yells from down the hall, "Phteven get your ass out or else you're gonna be late again."

"I fucking hate him", he said. He grabs his stuff and heading off to school.

~Friends?
He sees his four "friends" during homeroom.

"Hey guys, what'd I miss?"

"Hey Phteven, you didn't miss much. So how's it been? Haven't seen you in like three months", said Michael.

"I've been thinking about that story I wrote."

"The one about you jumping off a cliff?"

"Yeah, that's the one. What if the story is just a prophet telling the truth."

"That's crazy talk. What's wrong with you?"

"Mate, I'm okay. I've just been thinking about that story. Nothing else."

~Cold Feeling Of A Machete
1st-period bell rings, Phteven and his friends headed off to class. What they don't know is that Phteven had a dark side during those three months. While everybody was in class, Phteven got out of class. Went to his car and grabbed the mask and rope of the executioner. Looked at the list of people that bullied him for so long. "Let's start with this bitch", Phteven said to himself. Grabs his machete and starts walking down the hallway. Scratching the metal of the lockers with the machete. Phteven finds Billy, one of the people who throws him into the lake. Billy sees the executioner, starts running down the hall. Phteven throws his machete straight into Billy's ankles, disabling him from running. Grabs Billy away from his locker, dragging him into the woods. Breaking his legs with a crunch. Screaming in agony; hearing Billy beg for his mercy.

"Please, please don't do this man. I don't have a problem with you. I'm a good person. I swear." Tears start to form, whining like a wimp.

"You wasn't like this when you almost drowned me in a lake."

"Phteven? Is that you? Look, man, I'm sorry for what we did."

"You can't undo what you did to me."

Grabbing the machete, walking behind Billy. Takes the blade and cuts smoothly through Billy's chest three times. Hearing Billy grown in pain chuckles Phteven. "Any last words Billy?" Takes out the blade from Billy's chest, lifting it high above him, swinging straight at Billy's head. Part of the face slowly falling down. Blood dripping rapidly on the leaves and grass. Cleaning the blade on Billy's clothes. Checking off the list. "You should have warned your friends Billy. Guess it's too late now."

~He's Back
The next day, Phteven turned on the tv seeing the whole town react to Billy's death. Phteven headed off to class when he heard Michael, calling him from down the hall. "Hey! Did you hear about Billy's death?"

"Yeah, I did. Really messed up."

"Yeah, but I heard that the guy only kills people for their wrongdoing."

"Really? Well shit. Better pray that you didn't do shit to anyone."

"Funny Phteven. You know I don't do anything bad except for drinking. Oh, and I heard there's a party at a lake house. You going?"

"Party? Nah, I think I'm going to skip on that. I have a history test to do. See ya."

"See ya Phteven."