Part 2

~Loving Your Son
Phteven wakes up to his step-dad calling him for breakfast, "Boy! Get your ass down for some breakfast."

He smells the food from upstairs, "Since when did you decide to cook? You never cooked in your life."

"Well since watching the news, I realized how bad of a father I am. I want to fix my mistakes that I have done."

"You're fine. I don't think the executioner would think to kill you. Well, the food is very good for your first time. Anyways see ya dad, gotta go to school."
Phteven motions his dad a goodbye.

~An Angel Walking Among Us
Headed off to school where he sees Michael, Amber, and Cenzie waiting for him. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

"Well someone died again, while you were gone doing whatever, a girl name Lucy died", said Michael.

"I was just hanging out with a girl."

"Well this murderer is just killing people and the cops aren't gonna do anything about it", yelled Amber.

Cenzie added on, "Yeah and when they came to the cinema. They didn't question anyone, instead they just covered up Lucy's body and put her in the ambulance."

Phteven said calmly, "Well don't worry guys. I believe this murderer will not harm any of you. We should start to head off to class. I've already been late for my first-period class and I do not want that to happen again." All four of them headed off to class except Phteven.

He went back to his truck where he saw Amanda walking to the vending machine, "Hey there beautiful, what you up to?"

"I was going to get some apple pie. Enough about me. Why were you going to your truck? My class is about to start in 2 minutes."

"Well... umm... I had to grab something that I was going to use for class."

"Mmm. Surrrre you were. Looks more like you were thinking of skipping school."

"Me? Skip school? Ha! You must be thinking of someone else. Cause I'm pretty sure I'm a good kid."

"Mmm. Well, I see you later love, I don't want the teacher yelling at me again."

They hugged each other and gave a goodbye kiss. Phteven went back to his truck and got out his machete. Looks at the list, "Seven more to go. Hmmm. Who shall be next?"

~Dead On The Table
He heads off to the library. Where he met Xoë, "Hey Xoë. What are you reading?"

"The book for English. The main character dies which fucking sucks."

"Wow, thanks now you just ruined the book for me."

"You don't even read. What are you doing here anyways? You never come to the library."

"I have to take care of something."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go and get it done so you can leave me alone."

"Wow. Well, I might need your help. I need a model for my portfolio.

"Okay. Sounds fun."