Part 3

~Love Is In The Air
Amanda wakes up on a beautiful Sunday morning. She wakes up to a "Good Morning" text from Phteven. She smiles at the text and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Washing herself, she thinks of all the murders that have been happening. How they all somehow connect with each other. She gets dressed, wearing denim shorts and a white crop top. Grabs her wallet and keys and heads out the door.

She sees a cop car parked outside her house, " Dad? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work right now?"

"Yes dear, but I feel like you're not safe. The executioner killed someone again last night, a boy named Tim. You knew him?", said Officer 2.

"No. Not really. I had him as a partner in chemistry. He was nice to me, but I never really knew him. I wonder why someone would kill him."

"I heard a list has students names on it. The executioner checks off the people he kills. I heard that there are only two people left. I'm praying to god that you're not one of those two students."

"Oh, dad. Don't worry I'm not. Anyways gotta go. Phteven is waiting for me at the mall. See ya, dad."

"Bye dear. Be careful."

Amanda sees Phteven sitting near the back of his truck, "Hey. Sorry for being late. My dad was worried about me."

"It's fine. I just arrived here two minutes ago. You ready?"

"Yup."

"Okay. Today's your day. You can pick out anything you want and I'll pay for it."

Amanda being so happy had no idea what to say except for giving Phteven a huge hug. Amanda decides to go to Hollister. She spies on many clothes to wear.

She starts with some bras, "Which one do you think I should get? This push-up bra or this lingerie bra?"

"Uhhh...Well, whichever one makes you comfortable to wear. I don't want you to feel like a slut, just for wearing a piece of clothing."

"Well if I do wear this one, I'll let you be the only one to see it", laughs Amanda.

She decided to pick the lingerie bra.

Then she moved onto shorts, "Does this make my butt look big?"

"Let me see. Damn. Makes you look thicker."

"Aww, thanks, babe. Okay now, will this short go well with this shirt?"

"Yeah, but you might want to wear like a tank top underneath it because it's a little see-through."

"Really?"

"Yes. I can see your breast if I keep on staring."

"Ohh well what if I want you to stare."

She picks out over $100 worth of clothes.

She moves on to rompers, "Oooh! Should I get this romper or this jumpsuit?"

"How about both? You look good in both of them; I can't decide which one is better."