IMAGINE part 1- Chapter 1 (Final Draft! Updated Jan 2023!)

**WARNING: Profanity, Blood/Gore and Sensitive subjects**

Special thanks to Ashley Newell, my editor for this draft

---

The darkness enveloped the world of Zilly and Marcie almost immediately.

"Shit!" Zilly shouted as she felt something collapse against her legs, hurting them slightly.

Wait... Huh?

She didn't have... only two legs...

Eventually, she could feel her eyelids begin to weigh down, almost as if a rush of wind hit her body.

This made her feel lightheaded. She felt her eyes flicker uncontrollably as her body collapsed beneath her, resulting in her passing out. Or did she?                        

***

When she awoke, she saw dim lights flickering and illuminating the small pod with a dark orange-like color.

"Oh, my head..." Zilly muttered. Her vision slowly blurred into a focused state. Everything was sad, and she was surrounded by dirt and some debris that was the size of small vehicles; the rest were the size of one of those fruit baskets she and Marcie would receive, and they were significant. It was a terrible sight, of course, but Zilly continued to wonder how she ended up in this state.

Her side erupted with pain as she tried to stand. There was some small debris scratching her leg. She immediately pushed it away with a tremendous amount of force.

"What the- huh?!" She gazed upon her hands in shock, moving her fingers around.
What is going on here..? Zilly wondered.

"Ow, stars..."

Marcie? She's... alive?

"Marcie!" Zilly shouted desperately. "Where are you?!"

"Zilly..?" A weak response echoed throughout the room. "You're alive?!"

Exactly!

One of the light bulbs suddenly buzzed and exploded, spraying glass around the open area in the pod. One of the shards of glass had cut Zilly's arm, and she then grimaced in pain.
She then looked around desperately. "Marcie... Please... Something's wrong with us; we need to-"

Without warning, she saw a leg appear. It had fishnet-like stockings covering it, with small green shoes on the end, sticking out from under the literal fuck ton of debris surrounding it. She could also see a hand with a ruby ring and a golden star pattern on the palm. The look was all too familiar...

"No... No..." Zilly breathed in horror.

She attempted to yank the debris off her and succeeded, cutting her hands in the process.

"Marcie... Sweetheart... Oh fuck, oh fuck..." She panted.

As she lifted the debris off her lover's limp body, she saw a face that looked unlike the one she had just seen a few moments ago.

"Oh, my stars..."

For the most part, this face and body were what Zilly primarily focused on; it was cut so severely that it looked like she needed immediate medical attention.

Despite the way she looked, her eyes were still able to open, heterochromatic and beautiful as ever.

"Zilly... What on earth has happened to us..."

"Marcie..?" Zilly said, looking at Marcie in shock as she noticed her soundings.

"Yeah..?"

"We aren't in Catya anymore..." she said, with a concerned tone.