Meeting this Anubis~

Nina surrounded herself with gold and gems. She loved the feeling. The smooth texture of them. She loved her emeralds, cared for her rubies, and cherished her gold.

-----------

Nina's point of view

All I do now is stand. This museum is a horrid place to be. Only hours of liberty.  Still I have to get used to the fact...if I move they scream.

Night is upon us. I step off of the little stand. Tonight, looking in the area I've never been in. "Hello~" I whisper quietly into the room. "Yes?" A male's deep voice echoed past the door.

"A..Are you fully awake." I ask a little startled it could be Ra. "Yes, I was just getting up." He said a little softer than before. "P..Please step outside of the door." I stutter.

"Not wise for a god to stutter " A smirk could be heard. "Goddess, actually." I smirked not knowing who I was talking to.

The male came out of the door shocked. He shook off that shocked feeling. "Sorry, my dear..?" He asked for my name. "Nina." I smiled . "Most people know me as Anubis God of Death." He shows a toothy grin.

"Nina goddess of the Jackals." I bow. He bows down to me. "My dear Goddess Nina, and fellow Jackal I bow down to you."  He says. "Thank you." I smile.

He stands strait up. " Shall we my goddess." He takes my hand. He's a really nice jackal.