18

Rylee's pov
I woke up to the bright sun beaming through the curtains. I looked at the time and was ten o clock. I went into the bathroom and ran the shower water. After it got to the temperature I liked, I stepped in and showered for 30 minutes. I stepped out and dried off and threw on my red Nike sports bra and black American Eagle boxers. I pulled on my red cargo true religion shorts and a black true religion shirt. I threw on my white and black Jordan 12s with some red and black marijuana socks. I threw my dreads in 2 ponytails and went to get up dumb and dumber lol. I walked into Temper's room and hopped on her bed. She almost swung on me as she groaned and got out of bed. "Get up nigga you shouldn't have slept that long yesterday", I said. "Ugh 5 more minutes", she said. "Nah get your Pillsbury dough boy looking ass up", I said. "Ugh okay Rylee damn", she spat. I waited until she got up and went into the bathroom, that's what the fuck I thought. Next I went into Marley's room and at least she followed instructions. She was getting dressed already. "Eww Rylee stop watching me gay ass", she said as I stepped in her room. "My nigga I was making sure you was up naked mole rat looking ass", I said laughing hard. "You get on my damn nerves", she screamed as I walked out. Than I ran to Tasha's room and I'm guessing she was in the shower. Her bathroom door was closed and locked. Yeah she's smart I thought. I knocked on it making sure she was getting ready. "Rylee I'm coming give me a minute", she shouted. "Nah yo good just have your swim clothes in a bag and meet downstairs we'll be waiting", I said. With that I left and headed downstairs and went to the kitchen. I decided to eat my leftovers I had from yesterday. I ain't wanna be too full or I would feel lazy and wouldn't wanna do shit. Marley was on the couch concentrated hard as fuck on her phone. Tasha came down looking amazing as fuck. I was staring so hard my damn eyeballs would pop out my head. "Take a picture I promise it'll be much better", she said. I smirked and thought how cute. She had on her glasses today and that made her look extremely sexy. Damn I wish I could just stay home with her. Hell am I thinking bout, she not my girl at least not yet. Tasha was beautiful though, I'm sure she was everybody's eye candy. Marley caught me staring and smiled like she knew me or something. Than the infamous late ass Temper came down and everybody was ready. "Damn took you long enough nigga", I said. "Had to make sure your mom busted a nut first", she said cockily. We all busted out laughing and went to go walk the strip on the beach. I was glad that our beach house wasn't that far or we would've had to drive and found somewhere to park. Even though it was hot we all had ice cold water bottles. We looked at all the shops and stuff on the boardwalk and we went inside of one that sold shirts and other things. "Aye look my nigga they got pocket knives", Temper said happily. "Well get your ass one you got money", Marley said. "Nigga I'ma get it don't worry", she said. She went up to the counter and looked at the different types. "Don't take too long this store is for boys", Tasha said rolling her eyes. That's her favorite shit to do, she make me wanna take them out ugh. Temper finally got a pocket knife she wanted. "Now I can stab a nigga if he try me", she said. "Nigga you ain't gon do shit", I said. "I wanna go to the water park", Tasha said. "Okay princess we can", I said. We started to walk towards the water park and Tasha got too happy. "She's a big ass baby", Marley said. "Yeah and one day she'll be my big ass baby", I replied. Marley dapped me up and said, "Hurry up and get on that my nigga." We finally made it to the water park I paid for everybody's way in. We got in line to go down this fun looking at the same time scary looking water slide. The water looked refreshing couldn't wait to slide into it. All this damn sun and walking don't match with black folks. Glad we could stop exploring for a minute and have some fun. I came here to play in water anyways. I heard the beach water was salty I definitely wasn't bout to get in it.  We stayed at the water park for about 2 hours and continued exploring and shopping. Our hands got full and we took our bags back to the beach house.