22

Rylee's pov
It was now lunch time and me and the crew were headed towards the cafeteria. I swear since people seen me with Tasha they assumed she was my girl. She had to refrain from beating several bitches ass cause they were being so damn disrespectful. I should've just let her fight but I got to keep her outta trouble. Already this day was hell hopefully the rest of the week goes better. I highly doubt it though but I wasn't going sweat it. I was here to graduate so I can go far away to college. I scoffed as we went through the doors of the cafeteria. As soon as we entered eyes were on us. My homie Sebastian came up to me and I dapped him up. "Hey Rylee who's your friend", he asked. "Oh this is Tasha she just moved here this summer from Utah", I said. "Damn she's bad put me on please", he begged. "Nigga do it yourself how bout you come sit with us", I said. "Ugh okay nigga she's a cutie though", he said. "If you do get her don't hurt her it won't be pretty for you", I said. "Rylee what you mean", he asked. "If you fuck up you'all see", I said and smirk. We kept walking until we found a station where we wanted to get food from. I'm glad that we had like mini restaurants and not that nasty ass regular high school food. We all got what we wanted to eat and sat at an empty table in the back corner. We ate our food rapidly so we can hurry up and leave the cafeteria. I rolled my eyes as Taylor came over to the table. Marley got up and tried to block her from coming over here. "I ain't come over here for Rylee, I need to talk to Temper", she said. Temper got up and huffed and said, "Taylor you're a hoe no I won't go out with you when you use to go with my homie." She said it loud too cause everybody in the cafeteria was looking over. "Damn that was cold", Tasha said. "Nobody's as cold as you", Marley said. Tasha shot her a death stare and Marley shut up real fast. "So who was that guy you were with earlier he's fine", Tasha said. "Oh that's Sebastian", I said pointing as he made his way over.

Tasha's pov
School was good so far, I really didn't care about who was looking just as long as them bitches wasn't touching. I could tell Rylee was getting heated though. I don't know why it's just school, maybe she was on her period. I didn't care about anybody's opinions if they had one about me. I know my ass is fine, niggas and bitches want me so I wasn't worried. I guess these hoes mad and jealous cause they see me with Rylee. I wasn't her girl so they could pipe the fuck down. When we went to the cafeteria some handsome ass dude was talking to her. I tried not to stare so hard but I couldn't help myself. He was 5'11, had an athletic build, ocean blue eyes, and smooth caramel colored skin. The waves in his fade had me sea sick. I just had to see who he was and if he was available. It was open season just for him. I could tell that it was something about him and I needed to know him better. We sat down to eat our food and little Miss Taylor comes to fuck with us. To my surprise she ain't want Rylee she wanted Temper. Temper embarrassed that hoe in front of the whole cafeteria. How you gon wanna get with your ex girlfriend homie. I swear these bitches at this school was fraud. I would never do my friends back in Utah like that. These bitches down here in Atlanta have no self respect for themselves to be honest. All these thots need to be taught a lesson about how to be a real woman. I asked Rylee about her friend and she pointed to him and he came over. His name is Sebastian McCoy and he is like a dream come true. I blushed as soon as he came over. "Hey pretty lady", he said as he took a seat in front of me. "You talking to me", I asked. "Yes I am, Tasha right", he responded. "Yeah my name is Tasha", I said getting nervous. "Well I wanted to get to know you better how about putting your number in my phone", he said. I grabbed his iPhone 7 plus out his hand and put my number in it. "Text me sometimes Sebastian", I said as I got up when I heard the bell ring. He got up and ran happily out the cafeteria to his next class. Rylee looked kinda down and I don't know why. I brushed it off maybe she wasn't feeling well.