~ First Day Of Kendrick High (Advanced School) 11th Grade ~

Jamie P.O.V.

Hi Im Jamie and I live with my friends Zalika ,Keanna and Jasmine. We go to Kendrick High School For Advanced Kids. We love It but we hate the boys who go there (Prod , Roc , Ray , Prince ) they always abuse us now but I dont know why but Im tired of them nasty perverted women abusers I thought we was cool but I guess not but lemme wake my niggas up . 

I Walked To All Of There Rooms And Woke Them Up But Keanna Being The Lazy Nigga She Is I Had To Shake Her A Couple Of Times.

Jamie : Nigga Wake Up *shaking her*

Keanna : *throws pillow at her* Im Up

Jamie: *hits her with it 3 times* Its *hit* About *hits* Time *hit*

Jasmine : Sup Yall Im Taking A Shower First

Zalika : *runs to shower* You Not Taking All The Hot Water Today Nigga !

Jasmine : *yells* Hope You Know Theres 4 Showers !

Keanna : She Always Running The Hot Water Out *laughing*

Jamie : Yea But We Gotta Get Ready So She Gon Have Some Cold Water Today *giggling*

All The Girls Take A Shower And Gets Dressed : >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jamie : Oh We Look Gooodd 

Zalika : I Know Right Not Like We Dont Everyday But Anyways Picture Time !!

Jasmine : Do We Have To Take A Pic. Everyday ? !

Zalika : You Wanna Take One Or Nahh

Jasmine : Yea

 They Take A Few Pictures And Head To The Car

Keanna : Can I Drive This Time

Zalika : Yea 

( We Have A Neon Purple And Black Camaro)

Keanna P.O.V.

We Pulled Up In Our Fye Behind Car Playing Yo Gotti I Know Lemme Tell You We Was All Boomin In The Car But Anyways We Got Out And Walked In The School Getting Ready For Another Day Of Pain. I Ask Again Why Us. Our Moms Dont Know About This Because We Dont Want Them Worrying About Us. So Just Like Any Other Day We Put A Smile On Our Face And Pretend Its Fine.

Keanna : Aye Yall Wanna Go To Breakfast Im Starving

Jasmine: yea

Jamie: Sure

Zalika : Im Good I need To Go To My Locker I'll See yall  In 2nd Period 

All Of Them / Zalika : IIght

         Zalika P.O.V.

I Shouldve Went With Them Just In Case Them Stupid Niggas Come (Yall Know) Me And My freinds Are like sisters i couldnt possibly live without them.  I Pray To God That Roc , Ray and Prince Arent at breakfast. 

i opened my locker And looked at my self in the mirror being the person i am haha i put on lip gloss and was checking my self in the mirror when SLAM the locker shut and i knew who it was. 

Prodigy P.O.V. 

iI saw Zalika in The Mirror . She was looking Good. But I Still Hate Her she thinks i hit her just to hit her but its not about that . i hit her beacause im scared she might like someone other than me. So I hit her so she  wont think about no one then me. I Feel stupid because i want her to think about me as in loving me but i dont know how to make her think of me in that way because shes always with someone besides me thats why i hit her and until she doesnt like no one besides me then im going to hit her.

Prodigy : Get Out of The mirror your not beautiful

Zalika : *doesnt look at him or say anything*

Prodigy : *pushes her against locker* Why You Not saying Nothing !

Zalika : Leave Me Alone Prodigy !

Prodigy : *slaps her in the face* WHO YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO

Zalika : *shedding tears and holding face*

Prodigy : thats what i thought *walks away to breakfast and his boys follow*

Zalika P.O.V

I Hate Prod So Much but I Hate That Slap More But I Have To Stay Strong So I Wiped My Tears . I Noticed Him And His Boys Were Going To Breakfast. OH NOO KEANNA AND JASMINE AND JAMIE ARE THERE. I GOTTA GO GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET HURT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY.

Keanna P.O.V.

So Me and jasmine and jamie was roasting on eachother haha we so goofy i was finishing my cereal when i saw prod and his boys walk in. As they was walking rayray gave me a death glare. i got so scared so i told jamie and jasmine it was time to go.

Jamie : Why  Im Not Done

Jasmine : Me Either

Keanna : Lets Just Go Please 

We were walking to the trash can to throw our stuff away trying to hurry and get away from ray and roc and prince when they slammed our trays down on the floor and the milk splashed on my new jays

Keanna : Nigga Who you think you are slamming my stuff down and on my new jays

RayRay : Man shut up nobody care about them ugly ahh  shoes 

Keanna : who you think you talking to 

RayRay : *back hands  her in mouth* who you think you talking to

Keanna : *runs out to bathroom*

Jamie P.O.V. 

Omg Man Bump them im going to go find  my sister i was bout to leave when roc pulled my hair

Jamie : Owwwwww Roc !

RocRoyal : Where You think you going

Jamie : none Of your buisness nigga move !

Roc : *punches her in stomach* you gon learn to talk to me with some respect *walks out*

Jamie : *holding stomach about to cry and mumbles* you wish *runs out to go find keanna*

Jasmine P.O. V.

I ran out the cafetria so fast but princeton was gaining on me he tried to grab my hair but  i ran in the girls  bathroom luckily finding jamie and keanna and zalika in there talking .

Princeton P.O.V.

Mannnnn I Almost Grabbed Jasmine Until She ran In The Bathroom . Im Not Afraid to go in there i LOVE girls. But the stupid teacher was standing there. but best believe when  she come out she got it coming.