Im Here Baby !!

Prodigy p.o.v

wassup yall long time no see. anyways im back but alota stuff has bein going on me and the boys (roc prince ray) are all in a gang together called Mafia 2 Hunna we made it up and at the moment its only us 4 in the group and were gonna keep it that way . our circle needs no squares and it needs to stay small so. also did I mention , we dropped out of school. Its Crazy but we like the crime & street life tho. anyways we seen zalika walking along the streets so we snatched her up and we are on the way to our trap house. I don't think she recognized me but she will once we get there but if only her friends could've been with her my boys would've got to have a littile fun too if you know what I mean but I guess we can all have her and after all whatever she is getting when we get to the trap is what she deserves espicaally after I poured my heart out to her and she still went to her stupid ahh boyfriend. but its too late for sorrys shes mine now. we pulled up to the trap now its show time.

(Authour note : btw all of them have on gang sign scarfs and glasses so no one can see them or recognize them)

Prodigy : get out

Zalika : -scared and doesn't move-

Prodigy : -slaps her- I SAID GET OUT !!

Zalika : -sheeding tears and gets out-

Prodigy : ray take her in my room

RayRay : -picks her up over shoulders and carrying her in the house to prodigys room-

Zalika : Noooo -screaming and kicking-

RayRay : -throws her on bed and locks door from outside and leaves-

Zalika : Noo let me out now -screaming banging on door-

RayRay : okay prod shes all yours

Prodigy : alright what yall gonna do

Rocroyal : were gonna go riding around

Princeton : yea well be back we wont you to do your business alone'

Prodigy : alright be back by 9 on the dot

RayRay : iight

Prince,Roc,&Ray all leave

Prodigy : -runs up to zalika room and opens door-

Zalika : ahhhh -screaming- get away from me

Prodigy : -ignores her and walking towards her-

( by the way while zalika screaming and issh she doesn't no she accidentally butt dialed Patrick)

Patrick p.o.v

I checked my phone for any texts from zalika. none it was getting dark and there was no one here really except for a few old people . it was about 6:00 pm she was suppose to be here at 3:00. I knew she was gonna do this.she stood me up. I wasted my time for nothing and  im getting tired of this issh between me and zalika. if she wanna act like this fine she can but she better not try and come back to me. I was walking away from the park when I gotta call from zalika it was a butt dial . I answered hello but all I heard was : (whatever zalika and prodigy say below is what Patrick hears since its a butt dial)

Zalika : -backing away into a corner -

Prodigy : bring yo a** over here -picks her up and puts her on bed-

Zalika : Stopp leave me alone

Prodigy : STFU !

Zalika : -whispers- b****

Prodigy : -hears her and slaps her- now I told you to stfu , & your gonna do everything I say or im going to hurt you Okay -yells-

Zalika : -crying- Okayy