P.E. Part 1

All Girls P.O.V. walking to p.e. 

Jasmine : OMG im so happy did you see the way bryan looked at me and we fed eacother fries so romantic *screams a little bit*

Jamie : dustin and me clearly got a connection

Keanna : Kelly is my Boo now lol

Zalika : *laughing* yall crazy

Jamie : Oh you aint innocent you was flirting with patrick

Zalika : gurrrlll shut up *laughing*

Keanna  : yea you aint slick you aint slick  lol 

Zalika : we going on a date to the movies this friday

Jamie : oh gurl  get it get it

Jasmine : *laughing*

Keanna: we should go on a double date 

Zalika : not when me and patrick going to the movies on fri but we can on saturday to the carnival.

Keanna : Okay 

-In girls locker room-

other girls whispering and looking at us mumbling: look thats the girls that got beat up , them boys the was with at the table was so fine , i know espically patrick and dustin.

Zalika: *hears them saying stuff and looks over there and one of the girls is sahrah (Patrick partner)* what yall saying about us and sarah  boo patrick is mine thank you he dont want yo thirsty flat booty behind

Sahrah ; yea whatever your just mad because he's my childs father

Zalika :really wow your BABYDOLLS father you mean

Sahrah : I still get to see him more than you do

Zalika : were dating

Sahrah : we have a baby project to do ... who you think hes going to be seeing more ?

Zalika : whatever shutup talking to me

Jamie : yea and btw blondies im sorry but  dustin dont like dirty tricks thank you 

Keanna : and uhm keep talking i will knock the blonde out yall head 

Jasmine : so swerve thank you !

Blonde Girls/Sahrah  : Whatever *walks away*

Jasmine : yea keep walking tramps

So all the girls get dressed : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

we walk in the gym and see prod , roc , ray , prince starring at us as we walk across the gym floor we didnt think about them we was thinking bout our dates this week

RayRay P.O.V.

I was watching keanna as she walk across the gym in them shorts and let me say that booty was fat but anyways me and the boys needed to talk to the girls about those boys at the lunch table. i hope they will let us talk to them without flinching. its our fault why they do this but its for reasons. i hit keanna because she never listens to me i try talking to her but she acts like she doesnt hear me so SLAP i hit her.

RocRoyal P.O.V.

Jamie was looking so fine in her p.e. clothes she  looked like a model walking across the gym she had a big booty i couldnt help but stare at it  . i wish i would have never started hitting her because i realize i love her more than ever but what makes me hit her is when she acts like im not here the only time she notices me is when i come and hit her. i need to change that but before i do lemme get this dustin nigga out the way.

Princeton P.O.V

Jasmine was so thick she looked liked a choclate bar smell so sweet ohh but anyways i need to talk to her about this nigga she was talking to earlier she should only be talking to me and talking to me only i love her thatsb why i hit jasmine beacuase she talks to other dudes i mean like flirt with other dudes i flirt with other girls but thats diffrent diffrence is i dont like nunn of those girls i like jasmine but when jasmine flirts with boys she might like them instead of me so i slap jasmine and the next person im finna slap is this bryan she was talking tp. 

Prodigy P.O.V.

Zalika was so goregous  espically in her p.e. clothes . thats a light skin baddie right there big booty and  all.mannn mannn man why did i have to hit her if i was jealous i shouldve just told her how i felt and she probably would have been my girl by now but i messed all of that up . i was getting mad thinking about it.im so stupid why why i love this girl and i hit her but she makes me hit her espically today i just wanted to end that nigga patrick life when i was talking to em . ohhhhh shoot i forgot what i told patrick about zalika i hope he dont belive me because if he does and tells zalika it will mess everything up me and the boys are gonna try and start fresh with the girls by instead of hitting them talking to them .