Chapter 19 - "Shanyana is just a stupid little girl."

Annnddd I'm back with an update. Sorry took a while, I was about to publish 2 days ago but it was my birthday so I got a bit busy, and I kinda forgot yesterday. So sorry but I'm updating today, Shanyana is back in this chapter, you'll see alot of past unfold, freidnship bonding back and friendships breaking too. I now alot of you guys missed her ..... So enjoy this chapter! Let's roll <3

---------------------------------------------------------

 ~ Just stop your crying It will be alright, they told me that the end is near, we gotta get away from here~

Harry Styles, Sign of the times.
--------------------------------------------------------

 I laughed "Shanyana, seriously. What is wrong with you?"

"I swear I saw her, I'm not just kidding around here." Tina raged, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

The door of the hospital room open, the nurse walked in "Comment allez-vous?" (How are you feeling) She asked.

"Je veux juste sortir d'ici." (I just wanna get out of here) I muttered, my nostrils flaring up for a second. Being in a hospital, is like living in prison. I hate it, there's no point, it's not like I'm dying anyway.

Tina faced the towards the nurse, they got into a conversation and started babbling stuff in french. But my mind wasn't working I was too tired to register everything, I wanted to go home.

"Aisha, Aisha." Tina tapped my shoulder, rollin me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I frowned.

"There perception is that you'll need to take medicines, and put on the ointment on your arm for considerably a week. Or just until your better. There happy to keep you here and work on your recovery, if your not okay with it they are here arranging papers right now. In a few hours we could leave." Tina addressed.

I nodded "Tell them were ready to leave."

1 1/2 hours later.

When the car stopped infront of our house, I rushed inside not even waiting for Tina to come. I changed into some comfy clothes and shot myself onto my bed to have a quick nap... drift myslef into beautiful dreams, for a chance to be happy and not face reality.

💫💫💫

"Umm" I moaned, closing my eyes, enhaning the delicious taste, In my mouth.

Tina kicked me under the table "Stop it Aisha, there people looking at you!" She gushed.

So here we are, it's 1:00pm. Lunch in Pairs! It's always super crowed at this peak time. I'm sitting here with Tina. We woke up, estimately 2 hours later, got dressed and headed for lunch since we both were starving.

I'm here having my favorite 'Steak-frites with
Béarnaise sauce' a highly popluar dish In Paris, and Tina is .... well .. her meal is 'Bouillabaisse' it's a soup, sure it looks all good and probably tastes good too but come on! it's a boring dish. It's just a stew of mixed herbs, meats and vegetables. Some steak with french fries is waayyyy better.