Moving In -chapter 1

Christian's pov

I wake up to the sound of a truck stopping, i look out of my window to see that someone has moved next door to me.

I keep looking to see who it is when I girl steps out go the house,she was ghostly looking, she had dark brown hair and bangs that covered her forehead, she was wearing a giant oversized jumper and shorts, her hair was a mess so I think she just woke up.

I carry on watching her taking her things back into her house if she spotted me she must think I'm a creep. I decided to stop creeping on her and I took a shower and got ready to go out.

Once I was ready I got my backpack and headed towards the bus stop.

*on le bus*

Luckily no one sat by me, I kept looking out of the window untill the bus stopped to let someone on.

I looked around to see the only space left was next to me. Oh no

When the person reached the seat I looked up to see a beautiful girl, the same one who lives next door to me. She seemed hesitant whether or not to sit down.

I grabbed my backpack and plopped it on the floor so the girl could sit next to me.

She smiled at me, gosh that smile was enough to kill anyone, it was so shy and innocent, it was cute.

I wanted to start a conversation but I didn't know what to say. So I grabbed a pen and a notebook and wrote hello on it and passed it to the girl sitting next to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like it so far?

His is my first fan fiction so.....yeah

Give me some ideas on what you think should happen in this story, I have a few ideas but you can never have enough ideas, am I right?

Next update will be on Wednesday

Have a hug