Shopping ----- Chapter 5

Chloe's pov.

I got changed into some simple clothes. Legging, a graphic tee with a plain with sweatshirt over the top of that. I grabbed my grey leg Warmers and slipped on some combat boots. I but my hair into a messy hair bun, kinda looks like the ones from tumblr. I looked in the mirror, I guess I looked half decent, I mean the bags under my eyes are designer so.....

I quickly whipped on a little bit of concealer and some mascara, I put some eye liner on just to try and make my eyes look better.mi looked back into my mirror. You could see a bruise on my neck so I covered it up by wearing a scarf. I guess this will have to do for now.

I still had time to past before Christian and I were going shopping, so I grabbed my diary/notebook thingy, laid down on my couch since I didn't have a bed yet and wrote.

'Mirror,mirror on the wall

The biggest liar of them all

Tricking me to see horrid things

Fat,worthless, ugly you sing

Pointing at all my flaws

Making them seem like a big cause

When will I be alright

Most likely when I say my final goodnight'

(I wrote this myself, what do you think?)

I continued to write down my feelings, it helps me to think clearly. To think about the good things in life. I did some doodles in the notebook, nothing special, just simple doodles that mean nothing. After pages of writing and doodles I finally got bored of it and sat up from my couch.

I put away my notebook into my bag and I straightened out my clothes whilst walking into the kitchen. My stomached began to growl loudly, normally I would ignore it but I moved here to start a new life. To forget the past and move on. So I grabbed some fruit from the fridge and cut them up putting them into a small bowl. Apples, bananas, strawberries, kiwis, and grapes were all neatly placed into the bowl. I grabbed a fork from the cutlery draw and I sat down to eat. I scrolled through twitter, nothing special happening. I logged into tumblr re blogging weird things that some how end up in my dashboard.

Without realising my food was all gone, I stared into the bottom of the bowl, surprisingly a satisfying smile appeared from my lips. I succeeded on eating a meal without feeling guilty afterwards. Can I get a round of applause? I washed and dried my dish, placing it back with all my plates and bowls. I checked the time 12:50. Christian should be here soon.

I grabbed my backpack, stuffing any needed things in there. I quickly ran to the bathroom checking if my outfit was still alright. Meh. I turned off the bathroom light and my bedroom light. You got to save that electric bill! I sat down at my couch and waited quietly and patiently.

After what seemed like forever a knock occurred at my door. I sprang up from my seat and a rushed to the door. Taking in a deep breath I opened it to see christian standing in front of me. I smiled at him with a genuine smile, not a fake one a real one. He smiled back with his cute smile.

" are you ready to go?" He asked sweetly

"Yeah just let me grab my bag and we can go" I headed back into my living room grabbing my backpack and heading back to the door. I stepped outside of my house locking my front door. Whilst I did all this Christian stayed quiet.

I turned back around to face him, my face was inches away from his face. He looked into my eyes and then looked away. I did the same. I could see a grin creeping onto his face. We silently walked over to his car. Which I didn't know he had. He walked ahead of me to my side and opened the door for me.

"Thank you" I said to him before he closed the door. He made his way around to the drivers side of the car, he opened the door,sat in and did his seat belt up. He started his car and began to reverse out of his drive way.

On the ride there we only made small talk, we talked about our love for music, we talked a little about his YouTube Chanel, not much though. I'm not really a talker, well I am but I get nervous easily. I guess he does as well.

We arrived at ikea, I only needed a bed frame and mattress since the one I had in California broke. We found a parking spot and both got out of the car at the same time. I walked towards him and carried on walking by his side. Our hands touched every now and them which made me blush and turn away.

Through out the store we carried on talking about our lives. I left our parts I felt like I didn't need to tell him. Not yet anyway. We also talked about Christmas, which was 28 days away.

(If I haven't mentioned what time of year it is, it's winter)

I came across a bed frame that I liked. It was a double bed. I'm used to single beds but I came here to change so why not get a double bed. More roomy. We asked one of the store assistants and they wheeled it on those things that they wheel big, heavy things on

(My description level 10/10)

After I got everything I needed to get we went to the check out to pay. Well I payed for my things and he payed for some candles he bought. He said they're for me. As a house warming gift. We were done with paying so we wheeled my things out on the wheel thing (there's that amazing description again) it was surprisingly heavy, well for me at least, so it took time to get it to the car. now to get it into the car. We lifted the frame into the boot. Somehow It fit, the matters was a foam one so it was easier to get it . He closed the boot and we wheeled the wheely thing back to the store.

We got back into the car, he opened then passenger side door for me again, we buckled up and he started the car and started to drive out of the parking lot. I decided I was going to make conversation.

"Either that bed frame weighs a tone or I have no muscle"

He laughed, he laughed. His laugh is adorable

"The bed frame was heavy but not extremely heavy " he said to me, keeping his eyes in the road.

" I guess so, it's probably that I'm not strong" I responded with, resting my head backwards.

"Mmm" was all he said.

We drove home in silence, not awkward, a comfortable, relaxing silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm back. It's been a long time since I've last update but it feels good to be back. I'll try to update within 7-10 days. That's if I don't have a brain fart and have no clue what to write.

Oh and I see I'm getting reads and votes on this. Well thank you. Feel free to suggest ideas and stuffs.

Also do you know what wheely thing I'm on about. I couldn't think of the name of it, so hone best word for it it 'wheely thing'.

This chapter was much longer than the other ones I wrote and I'm kinda proud of this one. Only a little though.

Goodnight

Chloe