Note passing-- chapter 2

Chloe's pov

I've just recently moved here into my new house in Washington, I was born and raised in California. My life in California was the worse, I had this creepy stalker who would send me gifts and loves letters. Also I moved away from the bullies.

See when I started middle school I was bullied... Badly, it carried on intill high school where things got worse. I was diagnosed with social anxiety and I was anorexic.

I still struggle eating properly to this day, I eat once or twice a day. Depending on what I eat, I never eat meat, never will never had. I'm vegetarian and I used to be vegan but doctor said I wasn't healthy enough to be vegan.

I woke up to a loud knocking on my door I groaned and got out of bed making my way to the front door. When I opened it there was a man with a large truck behind him..... Oh yeah the rest of my things were being delivered today.

I walked to the truck helping the man carry my things into my house at one point I looked up slightly to look at the house next door to me. There I saw a really cute boy looking at me, I didn't stare I just carried on moving my things into my house. I don't think he noticed me

looking at him.

*10 minuets later*

I finally finished moving my things in. I decided that I would pack things away later, so I jumped in my shower and washed my self.Once I got out I dried myself off and and did my hair. I wore it down and grabbed a beanie to put on top.

With the towels still around me I walked towards my draws and grabbed my black skinny jeans, I then went into my wardrobe and grabbed an oversized jumper. I had an obsession with them. After I was ready I grabbed my backpack and put the things I would need for today inside (keys,money,drink ect,) I threw on some black converse and headed out the door.

I walked to the nearest Walmart which wasn't that far and I grabbed some drinks for my house, once I paid for everything I decided to catch a bus. When it finally arrived I paid the bus driver and started to walk to find a seat. There was nowhere to sit except next to a really cute boy, the same boy who was looking at me this morning.

I was hesitant at first to sit next to him. He must of noticed because he moved his bag out the way.I gave him a shy smile and sat down next to him.I was thinking to start talking to him

when he passed me a notepad and a pen. On the notepad It said hello. I wrote hey back.

Christian pov

I saw her write something, when she passed it back to me It read hey.

Christian: what's up

Chloe: just heading home, what about you?

Christian: Same, can I ask what's you name?

Chloe: I'm chloe, you are?

Christian: Christian is the name

Chloe: hello Christian

Christian: hello, how come I've never seen you around here before?

Chloe: that's because recently just moved here from California

Christian: if you don't mind me asking why did you move, California is a beautiful place

Chloe: i had to get away from the bad memories

Christian: ok

Chloe: tell me a little about yourself

Christian: well my name's christian, I make videos for YouTube, I play the piano and I play the ukulele. I'm in a band and I have a oversized jumper collection. What about you?

Chloe: I can play the piano as well I can also play the acoustic guitar. I like to write books and I also have an oversized jumper collection

Throughout the bus ride we exchange notes getting to know more and more about each other, something about this girl makes me happy and I don't know what it is.

The next stop was my stop, so I told her and it's hers as well. We exchanged numbers and headed of to our own house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So they've finally met...well kinda

I hope you like this chapter and if you're liking this book so far vote it.

Next update will be Sunday

Feel free to give any suggestions on what should happen in the story.