The movies

"girl what movie do you want to see?" My friend Rachel asked me impatiently. I looked at the movie board and decided to watch devils due. "how about devils due." I suggested. "great."Rachel said. "we would like to buy two tickets to see devils due." Rachel said to the ticket person. The ticket person handed us the two tickets and we paid for them. We then walked to the con session stand. We then ordered our popcorn and drinks. "her y/n isn't that Austin Mahone." Rachel said while pointing to tall guy with brown hair. "yeah it is." I said happily. "you should go over there and talk to him." Rachel said. "no I don't know if I'm ready to be in another relationship." I said sadly. "girl get over Justin, he broke your heart too many times." Rachel said sincerely. "your right, its time to move on." I confidently said. I walked over to where Austin was. "hi." I said while smiling. "hi." Austin replied back. "so what  movie are you going to watch?" I asked. "um, I'm watching devils due." he replied back while smiling. "me too. you wanna watch it together." I asked. "sure." Austin replied back. Me and him both walked into the movie theater and took our seats. not even 20 minutes into the movie I was hiding my face in my jacket. Austin then pulled me on his lap, I then felt completely safe. when the movie was over we piled out of the theater. "can I get your number?" Austin asked. "sure." I said. we then exchanged numbers. he then leaned in and so did I. when we kissed I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach. we then pulled apart. "Austin I don't think I'm ready to be in another relationship right now." I said while looking at the ground. "its OK I understand, and I will always be here for you." he said . "thanks." I said while walking away. "y/n." I heard someone yelled. I turned to see who it was. it was Justin. I ran fast as I could. "y/n wait."Justin said while grabbing my wrist. "what do you want Justin?" I asked bitterly. "I ant you to take me back." Justin pleaded. "you want me to take you back so you can cheat on me again, oh hell no." I said angrily. "I promise I won't break your heart this time."Justin pleaded. "Justin it really hurt when I saw you having sex with my sister, and I don't think I can forgive you for that." I said while crying. "baby please take me back I know that I hurt you in so many ways just don't leave me cant live without you." Justin begged while getting on his knees. I have never saw Justin like this before he must really be hurt but he hurt me so much in our relationship. "Justin I don't know if i can forgive you, you hurt me so much." I said looking down at Justin. "baby please." Justin begged while crying really hard. I finally gave in. I pulled Justin up by his arms. I then placed my lips on his, he instantly kissed back. "I love you." Justin whispered against my lips. "I love you too."