Chapter 5 ~ Explanation

"What's that?"

"Ermm that's a baby!"

"I know that... Who's baby is it?"

"I'm babysitting it for a friend..." I hope he believes me, he nods. Yes!

"I'm going to stay here, if that's okay?"

"Sure, I'll stay with you!"

"No! That's alright, go back to your friends!"

"They are your friends as well and I haven't seen you in what, 5 months? So i'd like to talk about things..." I look into his eyes and my mind immediately flashes to Rachel.

"What things?"

"You know, life. May I come in?"

I sigh and nod "sure" I hear Rachel's screams getting louder and louder.

Excuse me for a second, I quickly run up the stairs and see Rachel kicking her legs in the air with her eyes read and puffy with dribble sliding down the side of her mouth.

"Aww Rach, what's momma going to do with you" I coo lifting up Rach and wiping her mouth

"Momma?" I hear a voice from behind me, oh damn

I turn around a see Tobias looking quiet mad

"You ditched me for another guy, you get knocked up, avoid all you friends and me and have the baby. Tris what where you thinking. All this time I was thinking maybe i did something wrong but no you were out screwing someone else, charming"

"Tobias its not what you think, I swear"

"Sure" he paces up and down

"How dare you accuse me of sleeping around, you're the only guy I've been with" i yell then suddenly realise what I said and mentally slap myself

"She's... She's... She's" Tobias stutters

"Yes, she is yours" i cringe at the thought of how he will react

"You mean to tell me you have kept her a secret from me all this time, you mean to tell me all this time i was in lov-" he stops himself takes a glance at Rachel and then gives me one last glare and walks out the door, slamming it.

I clutch onto Rachel and release a huge sob I've been holding in for the previous 9 months.