Curiosity killed the cat

Bridget's POV

"So what were you thinking?" I asked Taylor.

"Oh I really don't know actually. What the hell are we going to do in the girls bathroom. This is the worst hiding spot."

"No it's the best spot cause none of the guys will come in here."

I was trying to reason with him but it didn't seem like it was working that well.

"Hey I just got a txt from Nash saying we can head back up to the room now since were the last two." Said Taylor.

"Okidoki but how am I suppose to get you out of here?"

"Here grab my hand and on 3 we will sprint to elevator okay?"

I nodded

"Okay 1,2,3!"

We ran as fast as we could out of the girls bathroom to the elevator. We got inside the elevator and I realized are fingers were still intertwined with eachothers. And I didn't mind. Taylor made me feel safe. Like I could do anything without a care in the world as long as he was by my side. It was a really weird feeling. But I liked it

Once we got out of the elevator we started walking to there hotel room. We were still holding hands and he looked like he didn't mind at all. Once we got to the door I let go of Taylor's hand and knocked on the door.

"You guys finally came back. Where were you guys hiding?" Matt asked.

"That's for us to know only." Said Taylor.

"Aye we're gunna head over to panera and get some food do you guys wanna tag along?" asked Cameron

"Naww were gunna stay here. I'll txt you guys what we want." Said Taylor.

"Ight see you guys in a bit." They all said while walking out of the hotel room.

Once the guys were gone I plopped down on one of the beds and scrolled through my phone. I had a couple of txts from Sydney and my mom. So I quickly replied to them and then went on twitter

"Soooooo what do you wanna do?" Taylor asked. He tapped my arm and it sent shocks of pain through my body.

"Ow!" I screeched

"Oh my god I completely forgot Bridget I am so sorry."

"It's okay"

Taylor scooted closer to me and began to roll up my sleeve. His eyes got wide when he saw how many there were. He brought his mouth to my arm and began to kiss every single one of my cuts. I began to cry but I really don't know why I was crying. No one has ever done that to me.

He grabbed my other arm and did the same.

"Bridget I truly care for you. I know I only meet you today but I feel like I need to be here to protect you. I'm here for you Bridget. What's your full name? I don't think you ever told me."

"It's Bridget May Loncaster is my full name."

"Okay well Bridget May Loncaster I am here for you and I will protect you."

"Taylor I'm a grenade, and one day I'm going to go off and obliterate everything in my wake."

"Bridget I'm going to stand by your side through everything. If you need someone to talk too I'm here, a shoulder to cry on I'm here. I care about you. And I won't let anything hurt you."

He then kissed my forehead. No one has ever said anything thing like that to me before. Ever. I got this weird warm feeling in my stomach. And I liked it.

"GUYS WERE BACK" said Cameron running through the door.

"So what have you guys been doing?" asked Nash.

"Just talking." I said.

"Hey Bridget do you wanna go to the lobby with me? I think there's a pink berry down there do you wanna go?" Asked Nash.

"Uh yeah sure." I said getting off the bed and standing up.

"We'll be back in like 20mins bye guys." Nash said while walking out the door.

I waved and followed him out the door.

"So what were you and Taylor talking about while we were gone?" Nash asked.

"Just stuff nothing really."

"Oh. So how long have you been cutting?"

Once he asked that I stopped in my tracks. How did he know? Did Taylor tell anyone? He promised me.

"H-how did you know?"

"I saw what happened at Denny's this morning. So how long?" he asked.

"Why should you care?" I snapped at him.

"Because I care for you. I want to help you."

"I don't need help from you Nash I'm not just some charity case."

"I didn't think you were I just want too help. Just tell me why."

"No Nash. Stop being an asshole about it. I'm not going to tell you and that's it."

Nash grabbed my arm and made me face him.

"Just tell me I want to help you and I don't see why your being a little bitch about it."

"Nash get the fuck off of me I'm not going to tell you. You don know what it feels like to be me you have millions of people that adore you and think your perfect. When really your an ignorant asshole. Bye Nash."

I turned around and began to walk to the parking lot.

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER. I've been super busy with school and sports etc but I really hope you guys enjoy this update! and I did some fault in our stars mentions in here and I thought they were pretty clever. Do you guys think I should put a soundtrack at the begging of each chapter? Let me know in the comments ! Vote comment etc. I'll try to update by this weekend !!!!!!