Jealousy

Faith pov.

So it's been 3 months since me and Chris been dating and everything is going good so far. Both of our parents think we are perfect together.  Mama j think we should have kids because she's becoming old. But I think it's too early for that it's only been 3 months give us more time. Chris is ready for kids he say he want his own basketball team of kids I said nope fuck that. But anyway I'm going to head over to Chris house so we can hang out after I get in the shower.

Takes shower put on blue tights, gamma blue 11's, blue & black stripped half shirt, blue belly button piercing, black lip piercing and my black hoop earing that say Chris with the matching necklace.  I'm a baddie. I took pictures and posted then on instagram and walked out the door.

Chris pov.

I just got out the shower. I put on some black pants, my gamma blue 11's,  black and blue stripped polo shirt,  my gold watch, my snap back to match. I took a picture and posted it on instagram and headed to the kitchen.  But before I could make it the door bell rung.  And it was my fine ass future wife. We are marching wonder how that happen.

faith: damn bae trying to jock my swag. oooo I want a snap back. I'll be back

chris: okay get the one that looks like mine but the colors are in the opposite spot. And then we can go to the movies and mall I guess.

faith: okay

damn that ass in those tights got a nigga going crazy. She came back down and we headed to the movies. When we got there I gave her the money to get the snacks while I go to the restroom.  When I come out I see faith talking to some nigga. Yea I was jealous cause that's my girl. He was mighty close too. Let me make my entrance.

faith pov.

I was getting snacks when I seen a old friend from back in new york. We were catching up and then I seen Chris. Oh shit he looks mad and jealous and it's kind of sexy.  hmm

chris: hey bae who is this.

faith:oh no one just a old friend from back home. Chris this is Drake, Drake this is Chris.

Chris:* daps drake*wassup man.

faith: well we got to get going drake see you later

drake:ight babygirl

We were about 30mins into the movie when a sex scene came on and I began to get turned on . I guess Chris seen because he motioned for me to move over his way.

I moved his way and he put his hand in my tights. omfg it felt so good. I began to move my hips so that he was rubbing me. It felt so good. He put his finger in me and Lord I was finna scream till I noticed we were still in the movie.  Me and Chris had sex a couple times so I was use to his fingering me. I motioned for him to follow me to the restroom and he did. FREAK.  We got to the restroom and I couldn't take it I jumped on him and started making out with him while grinding on him . He pulled us on the floor as we undressed each other. We did every position as possible before we got done. We got dressed and left.

We got home took showers and got in the bed. I guess I'm staying at his house tonight. 

how do you like it?

am I doing good?

if not please let me know

#teamfreak

vote/comment