Cheating or nah?

Faith POV

so its been 3 months I'm officially 8 months pregnant and I'm happy. I'm ready to get this thing out of me all he does is kick me all day. Chris has been acting weird. He stays out all night and come back late. One day he came home smelling like girls perfume. I don't want to accuse anything but I think hes cheating. I need to find out and I need to find out before this baby comes.

*outfit:pink pants, grey and pink stripped shirt, grey pink Valentine Jordan's*

Chris POV

So I over heard faith on the phone and she thinks I'm cheating on her. She said one day I came home and I smelled like girls perfume. First I was like are you serious I would never cheat on you I love u to much. Then I was like I'm going to let her think what she want to think.But let me explain.

I love faith with everything in me. So I decided to propose to her the day the baby is born. So I'm always out at night to get everything together because during the day I'm with her. The only reason I smelled like perfume is because I went to my mamas house so that she come with me to help pick out a ring and she sprayed perfume on herself when we were finna leave and it got on me then I hugged her when I dropped her off. And I'm always out at night because I'm getting help from faiths friends and family and my friends and family for the proposal. See I'm not cheating at all.