Chapter 8

The following morning went by sorta smooth.. I guess. Here's how it went.

"Katari! You have to get up, you forgot to turn your alarm on last night!" Sasuke shouted from outside my bedroom, waking me up. I looked at my phone. It was only 5:02, thank god Sasuke wakes up when I do or else I would've been in deep shit.

"Thanks!" I shouted back. And somehow Deidara slept through all this. It'll be fun waking him up. Psych.

Anyways I continued with my normal routine, showered and got dressed. Before I started with makeup I decided I should wake up Deidara so he can shower. At first I tried tapping his shoulder and whispering in his ear. Soon I began pounding on his arm. No response. That's it. Now I'm going to do what brother does when I don't wake up. I dragged his sleeping self to my bathroom and turned the shower head on cold and stuck his head in.

"AHH!" He flung his hair out getting the floor wet. "What did you do that for! You could've woke me up nicely you know" he said taking his wet shirt off.

"Umm.." I said distracted by his built body and quickly snapped out of it, "you weren't waking up so I just did what you and brother did to me that one time I wouldn't wake up." I said smiling at him like a innocent child.

"Ohh you're lucky I love you" he said embracing me in a hug.

"Get in the shower you goof" I laughed at him. "I'll see you when you're dressed and ready for breakfast." I said knowing I'll be done with my hair and makeup and eating in by time he gets out.

"Alright" he said giving me a quick kiss and proceeded to undress as I shut the door

All the sudden while he was in the shower and I was doing my hair I got a text. It read

"HEY GUESS WHO! ITS CHI! REMEMBER ME!?!?!?"

OMG OMG OMG IT WAS CHI MY BEST FRIEND!!!! We met when we were both around the age of 13 when I was leaving the Leaf to find both my brothers and she joined me. Because of what happened along the way we had to split. I got the shivers just thinking about it. No one knows about it and I intend to keep it that way.

Me: OMFG ITS REALLY YOU?!

Chi: YES OF COURSE IT IS YOU DUMBASS!

Me: I haven't seen you since...

Chi: Yeahh... BUT GUESS WHAT

Me: WHAT

Chi: I START GOING TO KONOHA HIGH TODAYYY!!!!

Me: OMG SOOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!

All the sudden I heard a tap on my French doors. I looked and it was her! This can't even be happening I was too happy!

"Ahhhh" we both screamed when I opened the doors.

"It's been too long!!" I exclaimed as she glomped me.

"I know!" She said squeezing me half to death.

"Ch-chi I c-can't bre-breath" I struggled to say as she let go, noticing the shower was running in my bathroom.

"Uh, Kat, who's in your shower" she nudged me with her elbow while winking.

"Well you remember when we had to become part of the Akatsuki with Sasuke right? And the blonde one and I had a short thing? Well we just started dating again and he spent the night last night." I explained while her jaw dropped and she got wide eyed.

"REALLY?! I CANT BELIEVE IT! THATS GREAT!" she yelled as the water turned off and we heard a very confused Deidara

"Katari? What's going on?" He asked sticking his head out the door, noticing Chi. "is that who I think it is!?"