Chapter One

Station 51 had just sat down for lunch when the alarm went off.

   "Squad 51, man with gunshot wound, Valley Boulevard. Time Out: 12:26."

   Johnny and Roy ran to the squad, and Captain Stanley said over the radio, "Squad 51, 10-4, KMG-365."

-------------------------------------------

Arriving on scene, Johnny and Roy were met with a woman rushing to them. "That... arse shot my husband! Get the police and get that... idiot."

"Okay ma'ma, just calm down. Where's your husband?" Johnny asked.

"In the garage. He tried to make it to the house to call you guys." She started crying.

   Johnny grabbed the bio-phone and Roy grabbed the medical bags. They ran into the garage.

   Opening up the bio-phone, "Rampart, this is Squad 51."

   "Squad 51, go ahead." Dr. Kelly Brackett had picked up on the other line at Rampart Emergency.

   "Rampart, we have a man with a gunshot wound in his right thigh. Looks to be in his mid-late thirties. Stand by for vitals."

    "Standing by." Kelly replied.

Roy practically yelled, "Johnny, pulse is 32, breathing is 6."

Johnny told Kelly, "Pulse is 32 and breathing is 6. Stand by for B.P."

    "10-4, Squad 51."

"Johnny, B.P. is 80 over 50." Roy said to Johnny.

"Rampart, BP is 80 over 50"

"Okay. Squad 51 start an IV with D5W TKO and bring him in as soon as possible. Is there an ambulance there?" Kelly asked Johnny.

He turned to see if there was one. Of course, there was one. "Rampart, an ambulance has pulled in on scene."

"10-4, 51. Bring him in."

"Bringing him in now."

When Johnny and Roy walked out they were met with the man's wife.

"Is he gonna live?" She asked them.

    "He's going to the best hospital in L.A." Roy assured her. "You can ride in the ambulance with him if you'd like."

    "I'd love to." She jogged to the passenger seat of the ambulance and hopped up. "Thank you, boys."

Sorry if the vitals don't make any sense. Kinda guessed on it.