35 [ENDING]

Dear Tiffany

It's been a while. The grief is still in me. I tried to be happy for Baekhyun he's doing good with his mom. He agreed on my plan on getting a break, away from korea, he asked me why but I tell nothing.

How are you? I want to see you. Your image in a white gown with a veil on your head while crying's repeating inside my head. How do I make you go away from my mind? I need a break.

Im doing good here if you're ever worried. I'll send these letters to you tomorrow along with a gift. I hope you'll like this, this gift actually reminds me of you.

I still love you, Im not surprised. I told you this love will never fade til I die.

Let me tell you. You're the most sweetest love for me, you're the important thing in my life that's why I'm here, away from my love. All I can do is reminisce all the moment we'd shared. I should've told you how much you really mean to me. But I don't want to confuse you anymore, you're happy now, that's all I wanted, your happiness.

Don't get sad whenever you received these letters okay? Instead be happy because the world gave us enough time to feel how wonderful our world if we're together...

I will always love you, love you more than you did to yourself. I hope you don't regret loving me because I never did regret loving a beautiful soul like you, too bad that I always miss you every second, every minute, every hour, everyday.

I always make my coffee not too creamy so it can resemble your brown eyes.

I also painted my nails pink, I appreciated this color because of you, it's so bright, so hot, so soft just like you. Actually, everything surrounds me resembles you. You made me look at things differently and appreciate the beauty within, just like how you did on me. You saw the beauty in me even I can't.

I don't hate that everything always reminds me of you, I actually love it because I noticed how you changed me, you changed my heart.

I'll be happy someday...

I loved you, Im loving you, I'll love you–whatever tenses I can write this, I love you. You're the best thing happened to me. All this pain, this sadness, it's all worth it. At least, I knew how to be loved by you, and that's the most wonderful thing I ever felt :)

Tiffany, thank you for the love that you gave to me. My love for you will never fade.

Good riddance, my sweet love.

Taeyeon Kim
-

Oh god. I'm out bye.

*extra note* OMG 1k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok enough of the feels *-* Im planning to make a prequel, yes you read it right, prequel, meaning before taeyeon and tiffany met. I just want to justify the sad ending!!! I was hurt for the ending I made!!! And it includes some of Taeng's other letter she didn't send to Tiff. Kkkk. BONUS CHAP! Where they both receive the packages. Yes it's still in epistolary, but the bonus chaps is narrated, well hopefully hehe~

If I hit 5k in both stories then I'll start making them! [lmao I can start right now it just another way for me to just ~procrastinate~]

PS. TAENY ISRAEL!!!!!

That's all bye loveyou~

*ANOTHER EXTRA NOTE (this is the last dont worry xx)*
Finally! We've reached 5k (not yet in dear tiffany)! As I promised, u can check now at my profile >>Unspoken Words<< the taeny prequel! Spoilerrrr it's just so sad. Im warning u guys. HAHA! That's all! Lovelotsss