D

Zero growled and did the only thing he could do. He grabbed his gun, and shot Kaname in the shoulder. Then, he ran like hell, hearing an angry snarl behind him that almost made him go weak at the knees.

He ran all the way to his room, where he knew he would be safe, and collapsed on the bed.

Cross came home a few minutes later and checked on Zero who made the excuse that he was sick to skip today, staying in bed and dozing off and on.

~

Later...at like 2 AM

Zero jerked away to the feeling that something wasn't right. He noticed it was nighttime and was about to look at the clock beside his bed on the nightstand when suddenly, somebody was pushing him down into the bed.

Zero yelped and looked up to see the Alpha looking down at him, eyes now a blood red. This didn't look good to him; the Alpha was no longer in control of himself.

'............shit.'

Zero shuddered as he felt warm breath puff across the back of his neck, then the Alpha made snuffling sounds and Zero knew he had to get away.

He snapped his leg back and knocked Kaname's feet out from under him, then took off running.

He didn't make it more than a few steps till, suddenly, Kaname was right in front of him. His eyes were a mixture of lust, anger, and curiosity.

Zero knew he should have taken extra of those tablets and then maybe he wouldn't have this Alpha after him.

Zero snarled lowly and bared his canines in defiance.

Instead of rearing up at the disrespect like most Alpha males would, all Zero got in response from the other male was narrowed eyes. 'What is he trying....?'

Zero warily watched him as he walked slowly behind him and then rotated back in front. Suddenly Zero realized, 'holy shit...the circling...he is trying to court?!'

While Zero's Omega instincts screamed at him to submit, his Hunter senses were going crazy.

Suddenly, Kaname was in front of him again. But this time the Alpha slammed Zero into the wall of the outer building and buried his face in the young Were's neck, nipping and sucking lightly.

"D-do- ahnnn!"

Zero tried to push him away but he had about as much of an effect as a butterfly would. 'Damn it! Don't give in to your omega!'

The Hunter hissed and was responded to with a sharp nip that made him whine and try not to bare his neck in submission.

A low rumbling purr of sorts was heard and suddenly Zero's shirt was ripped open and warm hands were exploring his upper body.

He mewled and tried to squirm away. But all that got him was a sharp pinch to one of his nipples that caused him to cry out.

'Shit. Snap out of it idiot. This isn't you. You aren't some weak little Omega that will just bend over and present for some bastard!'

'Don't want this! Stop!'