What the Hell?!

Rebels P.O.V

Hearing a knock at my window I groan rolling over in my bed and look to see jinxx desperately looking in, I open it and he jumps down closing it and sighing "Okay what the hell?" i ask "Uuuuh the cops might kinda be after me cuz I kinda was saw shooting someone" he says closing the blinds and windows "Jinxx what the fuck!" I yell whacking his arm "ow! Hold on let me explain would you!" he yells "alright alright" I say sitting on the bed, he sits beside me explaining that he was trying to help out a friend. "So you're try to help out a friend.. Who is a drug Lord?" i ask "Yeah.." he replies "Uuum okay" I say. He hugs me tightly "You won't tell anyone right?" he asks resting his head in the crook of my neck "I won't sweetie I promise" I reply hugging him tightly "Okay" he smiles kissing my cheek, I blush madly "Aweee" he squishes my cheeks "sthaaap!" I laugh "You're no fuuuun" he whines. "just go to sleep I have school tomorrow" I say getting back under the covers "Can I cuddle you?" he asks "Sure whatever" I mumble, he climbs into the bed holding me close.. "Do you have a boner?" i giggle "Uuuh kinda" he says hiding his face in my hair "stick a pillow over that would ya" I say reaching back intending to slap his back but instead his ass "Ooh you want me don't ya" he chuckles "OH my god go to bed already!" I laugh putting the pillow over my head. He pulls the pillow off my head and but it on his lap "there we go" he chuckles cuddling me, "mhmm night" I mumble "goodnight honey" he replies kissing my cheek and going to sleep.