Sleep Tight

*Rebels P.O.V *

I sigh doing my annoying ass math homework before hearing a knock at my window, I look over at it to see jinxx waving at me. Cautiously opening the window he hops in sitting cross legged on my bed "nice place ya got here! Mind if I stay?" he asks, I look at him shocked and he snaps hid fingers in front of my face "Rebeeeel" I jump slightly "Y-yeah sure, i-i-i guess you can stay" I stutter, he frowns looking at the ground "do I scare you?" he asks, I shake my head "no not at all, you just startled me a bit" I respond sitting on the bed next to him, he looks up at me and smiles hugging me "thank you" he says, not knowing how to respond I simply wrap my arms around him sitting silently in his lap. I yawn noticeably and he chuckles at me "sleepy?" he asks, I nod rubbing my eyes tiredly and Jinxx smiles kissing my forehead "get some sleep I'll see you tomorrow" he says getting up to go out the window "w-wait" I say grabbing onto the leg of his jeans, he looks back at me questionably "will you stay with me?" I ask, he smiles "of course" closing the window and slipping his shoes and jacket off he turns off the light before climbing into bed with me, as I'm about to fall asleep i hear him whisper sweetly "sleep tight princess"