A Note???

*Rebels P.O.V*

I woke up in a cold sweat, was that just a dream? It must have been.. But it seemed too real, looking over to see a really cute letter. I read it blushing and quickly throw it in my bedside cabinet and slamming the door shut. Did a criminal just fucking save my life?!? I push that thought aside getting dressed for school, ew uniform. And pack my stuff waiting for my friend cookie to pick me up, she's beyond mom friendness she's like a grandma friend, she still knows how to Rock n Roll though. I rush out the door seeing her car pull up "COOKIEEEEEE!!" I yell jumping at her, she laughs "Hey rebel, how was your weekend?" she asks making a petting motion on my head, yes I like pretending I'm a cat so what? "It's a loooong story" I say getting into the car and she starts driving "so spill it, what happened" I sigh "Well ya know the jinxx dude going around?" I ask, she nods "Yeah he's scary as hell" I laugh a bit "you're not gonna believe me but he actually saved my life last night" her eyes widen on shock "no way" "Yes way! I'd ran out cuz I got pissed at my mom and I saw him killing someone then another dude tried to shoot me and Jinxx shot him!! " she pulls up to the school parking lot " is that it? " she asks " oh and he left a note in my room I'll show you if you drop me home " she laughs" okay then, now let's go to hell"
~timeskippy to after school~

"no fucking way" cookie said reading over the note "yes way now go so I can get my homework done" I say pushing her out my room "uugh fine but you're buying me ice cream tomorrow!" she screams going out the house, I shake my head. That girl is some cookie.. Pun intended.