Chapter 14: Past Mistakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sit there in shock. Is it true? Is yandere Dev inside you? Have you found him or is there more to this strange unsolved story? You lay down and think about it.

"I wouldn't blame you."

You look up at her with a confused expression.

"If this all is true...we have a lot to do to end this...war? Battle? What would you call this?"

You sit up as she lays down. "I'd call it a cheat. Why you may ask, it's because this person taking over is cheating at their own game. Their taking lives of others to get to their goal, total end of the world. That means now that they know we know, their going to get more and more violent. Correct?" Ayano nods. You get up and get on your computer.

"What are you doing?"

"Everything has a connection. Your nick name is Yandere Chan and his name is Yandere Dev. And this is...a game of some sort." You type in Yandere but stop not knowing what next to type in.

"A simulation is what I would call this."

"Yandere Simulator! That's the name!" Ayano sits up and looks at you with confusion.

"What?"

"For some reason when you said simulation the name hit me, all these different memory fragments hit me so fast I remembered the name. Yandere simulator." You type it in and a page pulls up. "I was right." Ayano gets up and walks over, she looks at the website.

"Yandere Simulator, created by Yandere Dev. Follows the story of a girl that's a yandere with a senpai. She kills everyone just to get to her senpai. Her name is..."

"Ayano Aishi." Ayano stands up straight and grabs a chair. She brings it over and sits down with a notepad and pen. "What are you doing?"

"If we're going to beat this guy or girl...we need to know more about this 'Yandere Simulator' so, let's start."

You nod. Later that day Ayano fell asleep but you took more notes. After you decide to take a break you pick up Ayano and carry her to your bed. You lay down next to her and slowly fall asleep in the night.

You wake up to a field of grass, your laying down in the grass looking at the sky. There's someone next to you, you can see their female and they have black hair. They're wearing a beautiful short white dress with many different and colorful flower designs on it. She looks at you but the sun blocks your vision and makes their face blurry.

"(Y/n)?"

She waits for an answer. When no answer comes you try speaking. "Yeah?" It works but it only says the words it wants you to say. You sit up.

"I got a job, some guy I met online says I have a great body and he wants to model a character for a video game of me."

She hands you a small pink card. It reads. "Yandere Simulator created by Yandere Dev." You try screaming No but nothing comes out. Another voice of yours speaks. "That's awesome #####." Their name is blurred out for some reason. She leans against you and wraps her arms around you.

"Thanks (y/n). This is why your my boyfriend, your always there for me. I love you."

Everything fades to white, but she's still there. But soon...she fades away as white butterflies and they fly away.

You wake up in your room with Ayano still asleep next to you. It's still night time and your still sleepy. You gently grab Ayano's hand and try falling back asleep. You slowly fall asleep but no memory comes to your mind this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~Ayano's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes to a strange house, I'm walking but I'm not supposed to be moving. I'm not walking bur I am moving. I walk to a room with a green screen and a camera with a note saying 'press camera button and get into position'. I do as it says and it takes my picture. I look over a computer in the room to see it load the picture of me and make a full 3d version of me as if I was in a video game. As I look at the picture I'm wearing a dress, I never wear dresses. I hear footsteps and as I turn around a knife hits me in the chest. I can only see a man with black hair for a few moments before I completely black out...and die.

I jolt awake and sit up quickly. It's morning already. I shake (y/n) to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to Ayano shaking you, you sit up and look at her. "What's wrong Ayano?"

"I don't know what happened but....I think I had some sort of different memory of me dying to a guy after this version of me was created."

You get up and run to the computer. You call Chi and Oka on Skype, they answer but they're both really tired looking.

Chi: "hu? What's going on?"

Oka: "Did you two find anything out?"

(Y/n): "yeah. Me and Ayano just had memories come to us. Mine was of me and other girl, she said she was going to work with Yandere Dev to create a 3d model of herself for a video game. That video game is our world we are currently in."

Oka: "what about Ayano's memory?"

Ayano: "Mine was of me getting myself as a 3d character but then I was killed by..."

Chi: "Yandere Dev."

(Y/n): "what?"

Chi: "just think of it, both of your memories are connected. Yours was of a girl going to get a 3d model of herself and Ayano's was of her getting a 3d model of herself but then dying. Maybe you both knew each other in another life?"

Oka: "possible."

Ayano: "yeah, I guess it makes a lot of sense."

Oka: "Meet me at my house in half an hour, we need to talk about this more and I think I have an idea."

(I hope you enjoyed this story, I will be updating this slowly but I will get around to it. Thank you and I hope you liked this. Goodbye!)