PATR4:Reason's

Non POV
Jamie awaken from her sleep because of the sun is rise.

She look around her, she saw tao was sleeping beside her while Kris,Sehun, Kai,lay,chanyeol and Chen was still sleeping.

"Have a good enough sleep?"asked xiumin with it make Jamie look at him that smile at her "oppa~where is the others?"asked Jamie "they was cooking"said xiumin with smile "now you have to take some hot shower. You need to rest"said xiumin again while Jamie she just nodded as she follow what xiumin said.

Jamie look at her brother with a curious look. Why her brother keep staring at her even when they eat?
What is going on? "Oppa why you staring at me like that?"asked Jamie curious with it make they all look at each other before asking her.

"Jimin ah. You don't want to meet or have a relationship with any guys inside the school because of your father don't want you hurt cause of love before he died because of an accident. Am I right?"said kyungsoo with it make the girl close her eyes before open it again and face them.

"Yes it was very true...My Father he always told me to stay away from the guy even through he already know that I in relationship with jae. But one day I want jae become my fiance fast so I bought my parents to jae house but what I saw was jae..... He has another girl,they hugging each other and talk and the most pain is they even have a ring like they already married. I'm not crying but hurt.
I goes back to home with my mother while my father he have a work to do before got a news from the police that my father is died cause of accident that why I don't want to have any of relationship with a guy including my own brother"Jamie story make her step bro more understand and feel bad toward her.

"Jimin ah I know this is hard but can you just always with us when we at school?"asked Sehun suddenly "oh it was great ideas. Okay I will"said Jamie before smile make them smile too.

When Jamie and her brother was on they way to school.....