PART3:Park Jimin!

7AK classroom
(VIXX,BLOCKB,WINNER,IKON,EXO, BAP)
(YERIN from 15& and BLACKPINK)

Jamie get inside the class with kyungsoo and baekhyun caught the other kingkas and queenkas. Yerin that have a talk with taeil automatic stop and look at her friend worried.

Jamie goes to yerin that try to calming her while blackpink they also trying too and help jamie.

"Who is she?"ask ravi curious "She is our little step sister"said tao "then why she here?"asked pyo "She is the next victim of GOT7"told lay with it make they all shock.

"Did you just said GOT7?"asked lisa suddenly "yes why?"asked kris "I will kill them if they touch her"said lisa cold make they all smile and grin.

"But the problem is jimin ex boyfriend was new student and kingkas inside her class"said baekhyun worried "did you mean jae from day6?"asked yerin "yes"
"God damn it!"curse yerin but still hug jamie "wait wait wait..who is jae?"ask N "he was jamie ex boyfriend who are the jerk and mostly such a liar guy who are cheated on jamie infront of her and her parents when she almost be his fiance!" Said yerin anger but got stop when jamie suddenly break the hug.

"What is wrong jimin?"asked yerin worried "I want to move this class. So that I'm not gonna hurt when saw his face"said jamie before slowly burst of tears.

When EXO and BAP saw jamie cried suddenly they heart feel hurt and they want to kill who dare hurt jamie! They become more anger!

3:00 pm

Jamie walking toward her locker and slowly put her book but then someone push her and it was jae...

"What is the hell wrong with you jae?!" Shout jamie "Jamie please i'm begging you. Comeback to me"begged jae with it make jamie look at him "you think after what you done to me! I will accepted you back! Jae i am not that type of girl that you cheat with! Plus for what i love a guy that don't know how to care or gave a love toward someone!"shout jamie again and almost go but again she got grab by jae "Park Jimin! I know that i was wrong but could you gave me a second change? Please...i promise you that i will never cheated on you again"said jae again "YOU THINK I BELIEVE ON YOU AGAIN! AFTER WHAT YOU DONE TO ME! You are not belong to me and i am not belong to you"scold jamie make jae grab her hand with it make her shout in pain "jae! It hurt let go of me!"shout jamie "no! Follow me!"shout jae back "jae! Let go of me i said!"shout jamie but still she got drag by jae.

"Yah! New student what are you doing?"asked namjoon with it make jae stop drag jamie and look at him "Who are you?!"asked jae anger. Jimin run toward jae before gave him a punch while jungkook he is fast grab jamie waist toward his body.

"Yah!give her to me now!"shout jae anger even after got a first punch from jimin but then he got a second powerfull punch from suga make him run away.

Jungkook look at jamie "are you okay?" Asked jungkook "it hurt..it hurt"repeat jamie make jungkook look at her hand full of blood. "Bring me to my o..oppa" said jamie while BTS just follow it.

Jungkook carry jamie that in pain toward the nurse first after that they goes to EXO that just finish the class..

"What happen toward jamie?!"asked kai anger and almost attack BTS but jungkook cut it "Jae was attack her right way because she don't want to gave him the second chance"said jungkook with it shocking them and look at jamie that still fast sleep.

"Should we put the bodyguard on jamie?"asked chanyeol "yes now! Or she will hurt again!"said xiumin panic "BTS thank you for save our sister life we will gave the money toward you"say kai with it make them nodded.

BTS brothers don't want a money but be friend toward jamie. They cannot tell EXO cause they know jamie brother will not gonna make jamie get hurt again.

Non POV

Jamie was sat beside kyungsoo, she lay her head down on his shoulder. Her hand that injured she ignore it

"Are you sure you want to move in to our class Jamie?"asked suho "I...I don't want to meet him again or look at him including his member"said Jamie bitter that make her eldest brother automatic speed and shut they mouth as they see Jamie was hurt.

They don't know what is the reason but when have a step sister like Jamie they become more worried about her and always there when she need. They also got thankfull course they got a sister but they really can't see they little sister hurt just like that by a man or boy.

Skip

Non POV
Jamie fast sleep at sofa after eating the medicine with tao that also fast sleep.

"Should we call the teacher to told that Jamie will move to our class?"ask suho suddenly "I will call then"said luhan. His finger fast type the number of teacher before waiting for the answer.

("Hello" "teacher this is luhan" "oh luhan why?" "Can we move our little sister to our class?" "Why?" "Cause we have some problem of family and our mother said we need to protect her so we afraid that she will got hurt seen there has BTS and GOT7" "hmm..I will change Jamie named to your class tomorrow and she will be the same class as you" "thank you teacher" "you're welcome luhan. Please take care of Jamie. She is a nice girl" before luhan said it again the call is end)

"So what the teacher said?"asked Kris "teacher said she gave it and she will move Jamie name to our class student name"said luhan "why you frozen after the end call?"asked Sehun "Even the teacher gave us the details that Jamie need a care when her parents was busy cause she is the nice girl"say luhan make all of them curious including kyungsoo that smile.

"Seen Jamie was sleeping I will tell the reason why Jamie need a care"said kyungsoo make all of them look at him with a question face.

"The reason is....