Chapter 5:Escape

Glitter stayed in the palace the next day.She didn't even eat breakfast."Ugh,why does mom need to be overprotective!?"She said to herself,groaning.

There was a knock on the door."Who is it?I'm not in the mood to talk."Glitter said,but the knocking did not stop."Glitter?It's me,Shimmer!"The voice said.

'All this time...I left Shimmer.For Shadow.'Glitter thought,opening her door with her disarming voice."Glitter! Its been so long I-I thought you don't want me anymore!"Shimmer cried.

Glitter hugged her best friend as she sobbed."D-did mom tell you about t-that?"Glitter asked,sobbing."No,I don't even get this THAT."Shimmer replied.
"I need t-to get out of here!"Glitter cried."I need to stop the war!!FOR DAD!!!"Glitter cried again.

"Hmm,maybe I could asked my friend Form the ditto to help you out."Shimmer said.

"Thank you,Shimmer!You're my best friend in My world!!!"Glitter screamed, hugging her best friend."Can't....breathe...."
Shimmer said,breathless.Glitter let go of Shimmer.

Shimmer pointed at a Window."Go!"She said.Glitter jumped out of the window and of to find Shadow.

There was a knock on Glitter's door."Glitter,are you there?I want to see you."Shine said,sounding worried."Yes,Que-I mean,mom.I just need some time to myself that's all."Shimmer said,trying to imitate Glitter.

"Oh,I understand. But do come down and have breakfast."Shine replied."Okay..."
Shimmer replied,still imitating her friend.

Glitter ran and ran.On her way,she bumped into an absol."Watch where you going you little runt!"He shouted,agitated."I'm so sorry.I was not looking where I was going and-"Glitter explained but was cut off by that absol."Are you maybe...Glitter?"He asked curiously.

"Yes,yes I am.Princess Glitter  Dusk Shine from the light kingdom."Glitter replied."I am very glad to meet you.Come.The king wants to see you."Absol said."You mean Shadow?And what is your name?"Glitter asked.

"The name is Moonlight and yes,King Shadow wants to see you."Moonlight said,tricking Glitter.He wants Glitter to be captured and be put in the dungeon.

Glitter nodded.They went in the dark kingdom.It was mostly dark.'So that's why this place is called the dark kingdom.'Glitter thought,fascinated.

They arrived at the castle.They went to the throne room,Nightmare sitting on it."King Nightmare,Glitter wants to see Shadow."Moonlight said."H-huh?King Nightmare?"Glitter said,shocked."Yes,my dear."Nightmare chuckled,getting off the throne and went near Glitter.

"Uh-uh-"Glitter stammered,scared."Its okay,my future um 'daughter-in-law'.Let me tell you a story."Nightmare said."Daughter-in-law?"Glitter asked,confused."A long long time ago your father and I were best friends until that tragic day that he KILLED my wife,Luna.So I seek out revenge and killed your father instead. The end."Nightmare said.

"B-but daddy said that it was just a misunderstanding!"Glitter exclaimed."You believe your  daddy?"Nightmare chuckled."Of course I do!"Glitter shouted."No need to shout.You see, light and dark don't go together.So you are not best for my child!Moonlight!Put her in the dungeon!"Nightmare ordered.

"GLITTER!"Moonlight shouted,then go in a direction to the dungeon.Glitter shivered then followed Moonlight."Such an obedient Pokemon,its disgusting!"Nightmare said in disgust.

Glitter went in the dungeon and Moonlight locked it.Now Glitter was trapped.'Please....Shadow..... help...'Glitter thought,shedding a tear.

What will Glitter do?
Will Shadow save her?
Who knows?
Find out!