Part 1: Meeting BVB Again

I picked up my bags with heading at the door but hearing a knock. I asked who was it and it was Jonathan, and with hearing some other male voices. I drop my bags, with opening the door, and with hugging Jon. Jon patted my back with taking my bags with a flash. He looked me up and down and did that annoyed face.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Your clothes! They are to-" I was about to cut him off but I saw the one and only Ashley Purdy infront of me. He did the taking up for my fit but I avoided them. Everybody now was in their own world with Jonathan and Ashley going back forth at my fit, Andy staring at the hotel cieling, Jinxx looking around for something, Jake tetxing, and CC must be at the snack bar. I sighed and left them in their own thoughts with me entering the elevator and yelling at the guy's "Meet you guy's at the Lobby!" I laughed but I saw a foot and Ashley's Face. I walked into the corner and hearing the other guy's saying they will take the next one. The elevator shut and Ashley smirking at me.

"Old Weirdo!" I said with a sighed.

"Your older then me and why you calling me old? Dino!" He smirked with his smart mouth.

"I may be older then you but I don't cover myself with tones of makeup to try to hide my wrinkles and dye my hair because of gray's are coming in!" I smirked and saw him with a flash right infront of me. He slammed his hand on the elevator wall and suddenly making the elevator stop.

"Well you broke the elevator with your bloodily suckers hands!" I said. Ashley and the rest of the world was vampires, 69% vampires, 5% humans, 25% darkseekers(worst then vampires), and me 1% a curse(half vampire, human, and half werewolf), they called me Dawn because I could go out in the sun and not burn. I felt alone in the world and no one else like me. My face was now in sadness about the thought of all.

"Katherine?"

I looked up to see Ashley staring down at me. He put his hand on my face but I swipe it off. I sat down with a groan and hearing my rip up jeans, ripping up my whole butt now with my undies showing. I heard a laugh.

"Oh Shut up! Your the one that was taking up for it and see where it got me now!" I said. Ashley smirked and pick me up bridle style and rubbing my bottom. The Elevator was moving now and we was only on the 35th floor and we had to go down to the lobby. I felt the heat coming around my face and Ashley having his face buried into my neck and his one hand gribbing my butt tightly. I did a squeak noise moan from my mouth and clapped my hands over my mouth. Ashley did not look up but I felt a sharpe pain go into my neck. I saw up and saw 5th floor, we were almost the lobby. I jumped out of Ashley's arms and took a part of sleeve and rip it off and drying up the blood. It was gone, I felt reliaved that the blood was gone now. The Elevator ding with saying Lobby, I looked at Ashley gone from the elevator. Ashley was now with the guy's, I should of get use to this but I get tried of this, and with Ashley leaving me alone. I rushed over to the checkout with Jonathan and push him off with the guy's, with paying at my grief coming in. I said my goodbyes to the checkout person and grabbing my bags from CC before he grabbed them. I rushed out of the hotel building waving for a taxi.

"Kat?" Joanthan said behide me. "You need to stop holding all of your anger and sadness in, and don't blame yourself either. Come on, we are going to the CheeseFactory to eat and I have a limo waiting on us already."

Jonathan was like my father to me. I nodded my head and hugged him, and went with them.

-CheeseFactory-

As we came in, everybody was heading towards the table, with yelling at the guy's "Don't plan anything!" As I headed into the restroom to wash my hands and heading out to the table. I saw CC and Ashley pulled a seat for me between them. I sighed and sat down next to them with getting a text. I opened my phone seeing Ashley text:

AP: Hey. I'm sorry about what happen in the elevator.

Me: It's fine. I know how you can get. :-)

AP: I know you do. ;-)

Me: Shutup! Or I'll hurt you. :-P

AP: Please do. Rawr! ;-*

I put my phone down and I smiled at the waitness pulled up taking our orders. I hope this dinner gets over fast.