Part Three: In A Few Minutes

As I flopped down onto my bed and my face still red from the shower incident. We got out of the shower three hours ago and thankfully Jonathan was their in shock and surprised. I curl up to the bed and looking down at my cowboy tank and my white pj's shorts. I relaxed and fell to sleep but seeing the last thing was my hometown picture frame.

 I opened my eye's to see the sun poking though my window curtains and yawing. I turned to see it was around noon. I stood up and walked zombie like to the living room and turned on the radio near me. Just one last time by David Guetta and I felt the beat and saddness at the same time. I started singing next to the screen door and placing my forehead on the glass.

"Still you drain my soul,Even though it hurts I cant slow down

Walls are closing in and I hit the ground

With theres no tomorrow echo in my mind

Just one last time

Even though it hurts I cant slow down

Walls are closing in and I hit the ground

With theres no tomorrow echo in my mind

Just one last time...just one last time let me love you the way I did before...,"

I started feel pressure around my waist and turning my face to see Ashley and him seeing the feeling in my face. I turned away but push him off of me and floped on the couch.

"So Ashie what's the thing today? I laughed.

"To tell me what happen last tonight in your dreams!" he said with a staight serious face.

I looked down and sighed.

"You know the picture I have in my room of my home town?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He said and sitting next to me.

"My parents were killed and everything that I loved was taken from me by bloodily killers and everytime I get close to someone it's taken from me and-" I was cut off by Ashley's lips and feeling the feeling's of me it will be okay and he won't go anywhere by the kiss. I smiled under the kiss and bite his lower lip. He groaned and shoved me into his chest and he made me open my mouth by grabbing one of my breasts. We locked our tongue's together and feeling him grabbed my breats(well  both of them) I moaned and feeling Ashley push me down onto the couch. I felt aroused by him and I peek over to see mountain tip going though his boxers. I blushed and smack his butt and apart from his lips.

"Well you two are having fun together!" I heard that voice and I know it belong to Andy.

I jumped up and pushed Ashley off of me and walked in the kitchen and groaned and hearing Andy laughing and telling Ashley he better get turn off. I laughed at that too.

I grabbed a beer of Jack Daniel's and opened it and drink a little when going into the living room with seeing Andy and Ashley in there boxer's except Andy had a batman tank.

"Andy when is Juliet and the other's getting up?" I aksed.

"Maybe in a few and besides we have the day off and I was thinking we could take you out to shop and Juilet told me you need a new bathing suit," Andy said.

"Yeah-" I was cut off by Ashley.

"I don't think you need a new one. I like the one you have!" Ashley winked.

I raised a eyebrow and told him I'm getting a new one, I sat beside Ashley and seeing him have a pillow on his lap.

"Teenager Ash, Teenager Move!" I said and siped my Jack's.

He growled and slap my boob and smiled and just glared at him. I saw Jonathan and Bob getting up and then after an hour or so everybody in the living room and such. My bootle was empty and I yawned. I stood up and heard my phone ring and ran to it. I saw Will calling me and pick it up.

"Willie!" I shouted happily. "How are you? Yeah I'm doing good, Hey do you have-" I shut the my door and started back again. "Do you have any of the product ready. I'm really hungry! Yeah I know. Okay. How about today at the place I'm staying...WHAT? FINE YOU TOO!!!"  I hang up and texted Will sorry and opened the door to see Ashley and Jon. I sighed and pushed them out of the way intill Ashley pick me up and all of the sudden I was tossed on the bed, the door was slammed shut, and Ashley had pinned me down over him.

"Ashley?" I asked worried. He bent down to me and seeing him take a pinch at his neck, and seeing a little blood pour out. I panted heavily and turning my face away but Ashley shoved his neck into my mouth, and I started drinking heavily and he started moaning. Well I can tell he's my true mate(XD). I stopped after 2 minutes and looked at him.

"Thank you but you know you didn't have to do that!" I said licking my lips clean. He was smiling and in that moment I felt a cool breeze over my body and looking at my body I was naked and so was Ashley.

"Ashley no. There is people in the house and-" I was cut off by Ashley mouth sucking my nubs on my breasts. He aparted from them after a few minutes and me holding my moans in.

"Jon and them all left. They won't be back for about 2 hours! We have pleanty of time to get connected together!" He smiled. My face flushed and feeling Ashley over me and feeling him enter me and shoving his hard shaft in me for the second time in my life was pleasurable. I moaned and feeling him stand there less a minute.

"Your still tight but Ill make room in you and this bed!" He smiled and started slamming into me with a fast pass and after a few minutes he changed positon's and turned into doggy style, with that he slapping my bottom so hard. I was moaning so loud and Ashley grunting and moaning a little loud too. After the same pose for an hour. I was about to cum and I felt Ashley was going to.

"Ashley please I'm about to-" I yelled in pleasure.

"Same!" he yelled.

I felt Ashley flipping me over where I could see him and seeing pulling at his shaft and him cumming all over me. I licked the left over's off of my body quickly and seeing Ashley laid on my me and having his face into my breasts.

"That was fun and we do need to do again!" Ashley panted and smiled at me.

"Yeah!" I said.

"In a few minutes though, we can!" he said.

"Yeah in a few....WAIT WHAT?" I shouted.