Part Two: Paying The Tab

I smirked with a happy belly and food that gone from everybody's plate. The waiter had the ticket and seeing Jon about to pull out his wallet. I pulled out mine and grabbed the ticket, and filling it out. Ashley peeking over me to see what I was putting.

"A thousand dollar for the waiter!" Ashley shouted.

I sighed and walking over to resigter. With in a few seconds I got my card back and leaving the guy's stun, except for Jonathan(he already knew about my family line being rich and I was the only one left from my family). I look at the guy's coming of the resturant. I just stood there and soon felt arms around me and seeing it was Ashley's. Feeling pleasure come from neck and peek my eye's over at the edge and saw Ashley licking my neck. I turned and saw the limo that brought us here but now two.

"Jonathan we better move this limo. someone is behide us," I said and Jonathan told me that Ashley bought the limo for me and him for some alone time together. I glared at Ashley seeing him smile big. I sighed and dumb bags into the other limo. Jonathan told us to meet them a resort that has a huge house for the gang and me. I saw the driver took the directions from Jonathan. I jumped in the Limo and saw Ashley closing the door. I sighed and looked at Ashley peeking his brownish eye's staring at me. I scooted over to the  other side of the limo. We sat there for a few minutes in till I  broke the silence.

"Ashley. Are you still dating that bloodily woman?" I asked in a annoyed tone. He didn't say anything. I sighed and felt the limo stop. I saw the car door open on my side to see Andy smiling and seeing  sweet Juliet there beside him.

"So did you and Ashley have fun in the limo?" Andy asked me smirking.

I growled  at Andy and push him lightly from me. I grabbed my bags in a rush and now walk in the like mansion resort, with CC leaving the door open for everyone. I looked around to see it had a beach time theme going on but it felt relaxing at the least. I smiled and saw everyone was in.

"Everyone gets a room but you are coupled one with your mate or who ever you have a room to yourselves," Jonathan said with leaving everyone. I saw Andy and Juliet, Jinxx and his lovely wife, Jake and his lover, CC and his girlfriend, Ashley, Bob, and Jonathan proofing away to work on some stuff. I sighed and grabbed my bags and claim the smallest room down the hallway, it was peaceful with the walls a vanilla white, a big closet for space, small bathroom, a dresser, a small full bed for maybe two, and a window for some fresh air. I smiled and unpacked, with putting all of my thing's up, and a old picture of me and my hometown.

"Hey Kat!"

I looked over to see Juliet wearing a bathing suit and her prop up at my door.

"The crew wants to know if you want to hop in the pool or hot tub?" Juliet asked.

I nodded and told her I'll be out in a few. She smiled and walked away. As I shut the door and removed my clothing, I grabbed my two piece bathing suit(hot purple) with putting it on my body. I felt like my double D's were poking out to much. I sighed and grabbed a white short bathroom robe and left towards the back, we're everybody was at. I slide opened the glass door and slide it back.

"Kat is here!" I knew that voice belong to CC. I turned to see Ashley and CC looking at me.

"May I help you?" I asked.

I felt pressure around both of my arms and seeing  Ashley and CC trying to take off the robe. Finally they did with my breasts bouncing up and down when they did. I covered my chest with my arms. CC back up and laughed and seeing Ashley still looking at me. I huffed and jumped the hot tub and relaxing. After a few minutes everything went back to normal and me smiling. I leaned towards the main control of the hot tub and turned on the bubbles. I leaned back and seeing Ashley right next to me. I sat back and stared at him. He leaned over to me and getting his lips close to my ear.

"Hey I'm sorry what happened but you know what really happened too and actually I broke the relationship off when you came back a few days," Ashley whispered to me and having our side's touch each other and him messing with my long dark brown hair.

"Yeah I know and wait what. You broke up with her," I said and turned my face to him. I sighed and just said okay to him.

"Also I wanted to know if you will be my again?" Ashley asked. I looked back at  him with my cheeks in a flushed state. I nodded yes and felt Ashley leaning his lips on my neck and him leaning his whole body on me.

"Awes look at miss Kat and Ash getting it on!" Andy said with a laughed.

"So it will be Mrs and Mr Purdy all-" CC said with me cutting him off huffing out of the hot tub and shoving his flat butt in the near pool. Everybody started laughing with CC coming up and smiling at me. I saw the sunset behide the clouds and me frowning. I turned around and walked towards the screen doors and feeling lift off the ground by Ashley himself.

"Ashley put me down!" I yelled but got myself more into the Purdyness. I saw Jinxx coming out of the screen doors and leaving it open for Ashley.

I was now in my room and seeing Ashley standing next to the close door and locking it. I saw him turning around smiling. I saw him in some swim shorts and blushed at his tone outlaw tattoo chest.

"Small room but at least I can make room on the bed!" Ashley said proudily. I sighed and walked in the small bathroom and started shutting the door but Ashley pushed it open and closed it back when he came in.

"Ashley get out. It's to small in here and plus the shower is too. Now go!" I said but felt my bathing suit slip off of me and seeing Ashley now nude. I felt my faced burn up and Ashley pushing me into the small one person shower. We was now in the small shower were we were stuck in. I felt our bodies touching each other.

"Ashley please-," I whimpered. I felt tugging and Ashley trying to move.

"Crap. I can't move. I can't even begin to have sex," Ashley said and getting frustrated. I sighed and waited for someone to check up on us. This going to be a long night.