Thoughts

Sans' POV

"What's wrong, Sans?" Frisk asked, still looking at me. I pulled my hood over more. "it's nothing."

"You sure you don't wanna talk about it?"

"yeah, I'm fine, kiddo."

"Hey... I was thinking... I feel a little cramped in here, all day... do... do you wanna go on a walk with me outside?"

I tried to hide my blush. But... why am I blushing?

"yeah, sure, bud, I feel kinda cramped too."

Since I was already wearing my jacket, like I always do, I waited outside for her. When she came outside, I felt my blush coming back and ignoring the cool wind trying to blow it away.

She was wearing a white jacket, with soft fur on the inside and on the border of her hood. Reminds me of mine. Not that I'm trying to be weird or anything. I'm just slightly observing.

"Okay, let's go!" She skipped ahead and motioned for me to follow, and I did.

I walked pretty slow, but I tried my best to keep up with her. When I finally caught up to her, I walked by her side and looked off into the opposite direction. The blush was still there! But why?

We'd been walking for a few minutes, when Frisk put her arm through mine and leaned her head on my shoulder. My face was quite hot, and I put my hood on again.

"What's wrong, Sansy? Something bothering you?" she asked playfully.

Sansy?

Nobody ever gave me a nickname before. Besides Papyrus calling me a Ketchup Lover and a Lazy Bones, which I was completely fine with.

"Come on, Sans, look at me! Is something wrong?"

I finally mustered up the courage to look at her, even if my face was still almost completely glowing with blush.

Frisk looked at me for a moment. "... You okay?" She stopped walking, and since her arm was linked through mine, stopped me too.

"i, uh..." I stared at her. She looked pretty in the cool breeze.

I looked back down and said, "it's nothing, kiddo. let's keep going so we can get back before they come home. you know Tori'll worry, hehe."

I heard her giggle too. I was relieved. My blushed continued on the way back, and when we got home, I was glad that my blush had finally gone away.

There's only one explanation for my blush.

But I'm not going to say anything about it.