Forgiven

Sans' POV

It's been a few days since Frisk has been in the hospital. But I started to ignore her, for some reason. I just thought that it'd be better if I stayed away, so maybe she could forget what happened that day and we could go back to normal.

I decided to go back to the hospital to check on her.

When I got to her room, I hesitated to open the door. What if she still doesn't forgive me?

But I shook off the thought. I didn't care anymore. I walked in, and saw Frisk looking at a frame with a picture that I couldn't see, since it was facing her.

It was a few moments before Frisk noticed me, and she slapped the frame on her lap.

"Oh, hey Sans," she said, and waved. Then she looked away.

I sat down next to her, and she looked at me with unforgiving eyes.

"hey, buddy, i just... i just wanted to say that... i'm sorry, kiddo. for what i did."

There was a pause. I knew she wouldn't forgive me.

"What's to be sorry about?" she asked simply.

I looked up at her. "about..."

"Oh, that?" She giggled quietly, blushing. I felt my face getting warm again.

"i just hoped that it'd make you feel better, you know."

"It's all good. Did you want to say anything else?"

I hesitated. I couldn't tell her. Not now. Not in her current state.

"nah, nothing else kiddo."

But the mischievous part of me kicked in.

I raised one eyebrow at her and said, "unless there's something you want to hear?"

"I, uh..." I could tell Frisk was trying to hide her blush by hiding her entire face, except her eyes, under her blanket, but I already saw. Her face was almost completely red.

"tell me if you change your mind." I winked and walked out of the room, smirking. Maybe she really did want to hear what I was going to tell her.

But I guess I'm not that prepared for that yet.

Anyways, I'm starting to get a little curious about what was on that picture in the frame...

A/N

H0i, my fellow readers! I just wanted to say tanx for deciding to read this far! I'm really grateful for your reads!

Anyway, about the story, I only did 358 words on this chapter, which makes me disappointed, because I usually like doing a 400-600 word range. So, I promise I'll try to keep it within that range! Tanx!