Chapter Three

Rose's POV-

Goodbye.

-M

Marcel's text from 4:36 AM read. The Styles had to be on a plane early this morning so they could be home before the dreaded work and school Monday morning brings. I didn't want to see them leave but I knew they had to go back home to England. At least we got to spend all of yesterday with him- them I mean. We went shopping around town, showing them what little our small city has to offer but Cheshire didn't offer much more so they didn't seem to mind our lack of mega malls and fancy eateries. Me and Marcel even went to see a movie. Not alone though, my friend Presley came along while my mom and Victoria "Shopped around town". We saw a new movie that Marcel picked called Ride Along. It was ether that or Frozen and sense he had seen Frozen five times already because "it's the best movie ever" we chose the other. The movie was hilariously perverted which was extremely awkward, especially when the dark skinned man states that he was called black hammer on COD because his penis was so long and large that it hit the floor in a hammerly fashion.. Even through the dim lights of the theater I could see Marcel blushing.

Goodbye. I'll see you again in like..three years..? Ha

-R

I clicked send and turned my attain back to the television while I ate my breakfast, not expecting him to text me back any time soon. To my surprise however, my phone lit up almost as soon as I put a spoon full of banana cereal in my mouth.

:'( let's hope it's sooner than that. I'd be twenty by then.

-M

Twenty? Really? God, it doesn't seem like Marcel could ever be twenty.

Emily is sad bc she misses you.

-R

She better.

-M

I smiled and thought about what to say next but soon the little '...' bubble popped up in the left hand corner so I let him go first. I didn't know what to say anyway.

So how where those scary movies last night?

-M

After we picked my sisters and Emily up from my Grans house we all went back to our house and watched MORE scary movies. One I didn't know the name of but bloody hell it was horrifying. Pretty much the whole movie was about clowns. CLOWNS.

Horrific. I hardly slept at all last night bc no one would sleep up stairs with me :(

-R

Haha I fell asleep perfectly. Except for when I woke up in the middle of the night and turned over and my dads face was right there. Facing me. It resembled a little doll in my imagination so I just turned back over and hoped he wouldn't kill me.

-M

I could help but laugh at this. The thought of Dave's looking like a doll and Marcel being scared by it was all too amusing.

:'D at least you slept.

-R

Did you sleep at all?

-M

No not really. When my eyes where open I kept "seeing" things but when they where closed I would hear something causing me to open my eyes again. That my friend is not the recipe for sleep.

-R

Haha not even an hour?

-M