Intro

" Daddy?" Said a confused little girl with brown eyes and long black hair.

The door closed as a man locked it looking at her with an intent in his eyes.He unclipped his belt as he unzip his pants.

"What are you doing Daddy?" Said the little girl confused .

"Don't worry baby, you just have to help daddy feel better" he said as he let his pants drop to the ground.He grabbed her hand gently as the little girl look a bit scared."But ..mommy said those are grown up places i don't touch"she said worried.

"Its alright if i give you permission" he said as he pulled out his penis and used her hands to stroke it.He than abruptly put in her mouth making her almost choke.

"Da...ddy dont do that" she said coughing  and a feeling of confusion and panic.

"Do what i say or daddy will be angry" he said as he put his penis back in her mouth .The little girl looked at him wanting to cry as he moved her head with his hand.
__________________________________________________

Years laters ~

"Ahh!" said Alexa as her back hit a brick wall , you could hear the stump as she hit the wall.

"Didn't i tell you to not talk to my boyfriend" said a blue eyed girl with blonde hair.The girl then hit Alexa in the stomach making her spit a bit of blood.

Girls laughed in the back ground" Yeah you should just die in a whole you worthless scum of shit " a girl with brown eyes and brown hair said laughing as she saw Jessica continue punching her."You slutty shit"said Jessica as she laughed

They then stopped after a while of beating her up and walked away talking like nothing happened.

"Ugh...why?"said Alexa as she got up with her face bruised and blood falling to the ground."than again I'm used to being treated this way,I'm a nobody , not even dead is enough to make me someone in life.They're right I'm a worthless piece of scum"she said walking slowly almost fainting as she saw people past by but they didn't even asked if she was alright.

Rain started to fall as she walked " Great nothing better , hey at least with all these injuries i don't have to cut my self"she laughed hysterically.

Her vision started to fade slowly as she felt dizzy and heartbeat fast uncontrollable.
"What ...help" she said as she blacked out and hit the ground ."will i die here " was her last thought