Chapter 2

"Hello?"said a deep voice

"Im gone put it on speaker , you answer like you always do okay ?" He whispered

Alexa nodded"Hi , Daddy ~" she said it in a high pitched voice with naughtyness

"Alexa i need you to come to the Laguna Hotel on Room 546C" he said

"Okay Daddy~" she said with the same voice

"Oh and make sure to put something sexy " he said

"Of course Daddy~she said again.Jake just looked at her and was disgusted"what the hell kind of monster is this " he thought.

"Alright bye" he said an hung up.Alexa looked at him with a shy smile with sadness.

"Don'worry that dude is never gone touch you again"jake said poking hear cheeks.

Alexa was left wide eyed."Why do you care so much"she asked confused " i mean you barely met me?"

"Honestly i can't answer that, its just my blood boils when i see a sad expression in your face.I just want to kill the person that did than to you" he said tightening his grip .

Alexa stayed silent she had no answer.She was speechless.Jake sat down next to her and looked at her.
"What ?" Alexas said a bit nervous

"Oh sorry " jake said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Anyways, i have to go, i need to get something sexy or his gone kill me" she said walking away with fear.

Jake look at her leaving and walked behind her "You can't leave ,his gone hurt you" he said again

Alexa looked at the sky ,it was beginning to get dark.
"It's not of your business what i do okay? Stay out of my life.You have no right to get in it.Don't act like a hero " she said holding tears "you were never there all these years i needed help ,it doesn't make any difference now"she said walking away.

Jake was left with no response this time."She's right, i have no reason , im a stranger.I can't come out of nowhere and just say ill protect her.Ha why do i even care ,she only someone i just met"he rolled his eyes yet he couldn't forget her

--------///////--------

Alexa was walking to her little apartment she grabbed her key with her hands shaking she opened the door.

She walked to her room barely able to as she stumbled on to things like she was drunk.Her tears hit the ground second after second.Yet there was no cry, no voice.

She reached into her drawer once again , she looked desperately and took out a blade with a sharpness that could cut rock.

She went into the bathroom and put her blade on her arm and sliced.The blade went through her skin like a knife on butter.The blood fell to the ground as if it was water.The silent tears mixed with the blood on the ground as she sliced her arm so many times you would think her arm was gone fall of.

"Whyy....Why am i alive"she said putting her blade by her throat."did i come here to be used,abused,beaten...if yes i prefer to die"she said closing her eyes.Time slowed down as the blade moved slowly through her neck.

"Why did he care ,his an idiot" she thought as the  blade moved more as she whimpered in pain fearing dead."Why am i scared if this is what i want"she asked herself."I have to do it" she said as she moved her hand faster but her hand couldn't move she dropped to her knees as she started to feel dizzy from all of the blood loss.

-//////////////-

Alexa started to wake up , as she opened her eyes she saw lights but they were dark.She looked a bit around and she was in a room not her own.
"Jake!?"she said a bit scared

"I knew you had betrayed me with another guy but you're stuck here" said a deep voice that she knew to well.Her father stood in front of her , the monster that will never leave.A nightmare that never ends.