Chapter 3

Alexa was scared and move a bit upwards to get away from him.She reached the wall and couldn't move since the lost of blood had really took her strength.

Her dad then got a whip and walked closer"This is what you get for trying to cheat on me "he said angrily hitting her with the whip several times with a lot of force and strength.He had the eyes of a demon as he hit her and hit her not stopping.

"NOOO, STOP AHHH,AHHGHH PLEASE"she screamed and cried putting her arms up to try and cover her self a bit from the attacks.

Her dad had not conscience ,he didn't care.He then walked to a corner of the room and got a bucket filled with hot water and dropped on her.

She gasped for air as she saw him drop salt all over her ,she was in pain,she felt she could die any second.

He started to hit her again,she was bleeding and bruise already."Please stop...."she said agonizing.He wouldn't stop hitting her ,he hit harder each time.

"Help ..."she said weakly.

//////////////---////////////////

Jake was sitting in the couch worried"I should off stopped her,but it not in my place to do it"he said getting up and started lifting weights.

Jessica then came in and look it was unusually quiet and sighed kind off annoyed going upstairs.He went to his room ,he looked at him as he worked out.

"Where is the girl?"she said sarcastically.

Jake was quiet for a few seconds"she left .."he said not wanting to say anything more.

Jessica looked at him"are you dumb go look for her,what are doing there nothing anything"she said a bit angry.

"She said not to get in her business"jake said angrily back

"Oh sure she just said that and you let her go,don't you remember her da...the monster is looking for her,WHAT IF HIS HURTING HER RIGHT NOW HUH?WHAT IF HIS ABUSING OF HER NOW "she was angry because he was all calm.

Jake looked at the ceiling angry at him self this time,he remained silent and got up,getting his keys."Yeah we need...to find her..but i have no idea where she went.."he said with a silence after his words.

"Well i manage to get her number when she was passed out as well as her apartment number,lets go look for her.Jessica said heading out the door.

Jake nodded and followed behind ,the approached the car as he turned it on.He dialed her number as drive to her apartment.

///////////-------////////////////.Her dad had tied a each arm to one side of the bed.She was nude and her dad had unzipped his pants and got closer to her his member on her womanhood.

Alexa moaned a bit ,she had disgust in her eye as she looked at her father eyes.His eyes were sinister ,she saw nothing but evil and wickedness.

(beep,beep,beep)

Alexa turned her head to look at her phone that was on a table."Jake..."she thought.

She slowly tried to reach but was unable and the call ended.

"You think i would off let you answer " her dad said " youll be dead before someone can help you" he laughed.

Alexa felt her hopes dying, sure she went through this alot but she had a hope jake would come."Why..." she said crying.

(Knock , knock)

Someone then knocked on the door several times .

"Its him.. "she thought.
Her dad got a gun frkm the drawer and walked to the door and opened it and shot several times.

Me here , well obviously....anyways i think this is the first time i comment on my this book

Im not sure if to move it to there so i can update more regularly, welp finally i update