Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Diana!! Come done here now!!" I heard my mother yell. "Coming mother!" I grunted because I really don't feel like leaving my bed. I threw off my covers and was greeted with the cold air. I shivered and made my way down my stairs to greet my mother. "You called mother?" I asked her. "Yes, I want you to take your sister shopping to go buy clothes for the concert she is attending tomorrow" she said in a pleading tone. "Okay mother" I sighed. I knew it was pointless to argue because she would still have made me take her no matter what.

I made my way upstairs and decide to take a shower before spending the day with my annoying sister. I turned on the shower and turned it to the left to make the water come out hot. I started to undress myself and entered the shower. I made it quick and finished after rinsing my hair. After I was done I turned off the water and grabbed a white fluffy towel. I entered my room and was pondering on what to wear. I settled with light blue jeans, a white crop top, and white Keds.

"Alyssa come on let's go!" I yelled into my house. I saw her hopping down the stairs with excitement. "Alright alright I'm coming jesus no need to get your knickers in a twist Diana" she muttered. "Whatever just get in the car" I told her. She didn't respond but she did as she was told.

We both got in my red mustang gt500 and buckled up. "Soooo anyway what store do you want to go to Aly?" I asked. "umm.. Is it fine if we head to Abercrombie first" she said. I nodded in response and made the quick drive. We arrived in about 13 minutes and made our way to the store.

As soon as we entered the store the smell engulfed us. I moaned as I breathed in the perfect smell. Alyssa ran inside looking at everything and anything in her way. She picked up about 4 outfits after 30 minutes. After trying them on she settled with two outfits that consisted of a pair of light blue high wasted shorts and a cute white tank top. And some white booty shorts and a black crop top.

I decided to buy some clothes as well and bought some some white high wasted shorts. I asked my sister to accompany me to another store really quick. We entered Hot Topic and I started to look through the racks while Alyssa went to go look at the posters. To my amazement I found a black Michael Jackson crop top and bought right away. "Alyssa look what I bought!" I said while making my over to her.

As I reached her I saw her looking at posters but not any poster. She was looking at Michael Jackson posters. "Beautiful isn't he?" I asked. "Yeah he is gorgeous. You know I'm going to see his concert tomorrow?" She said. "Oh my god no way!!" I screamed while everyone in the store looked over at us to see all the commotion. "Sorry. Sorry." I apologized to everyone. "What do you mean you are going to his concert?!? You didn't even tell me and you know how bad I really wanted to go!" I whispered. "You can still go. Bianca, my friend, her sister was suppose to take us but her boyfriend is taking her out of town so you can take us instead." She said while shrugging her shoulders. "Oh my god you are the best sister anyone can ask for" I said while picking her up and spinning her. "Okay okay put me down!" She squealed.

~~~~~
Bare with me please.. This is my first story