Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I got up with a smile on my face because today is the day, today is the day I get to go to THE Michael Jackson's concert tonight. My sister had told me that we get to meet him before the concert, like a meet and greet. I hopped off my bed and skipped my way down the hall and to my sitters room. "Alyssa wake up! Today is the day! We get to go meet and see Michael! Wake up and start getting ready because we have to get there early and we have to go pick up your friend." I said loudly. "Okay Diana as long as you leave me alone" she grunted.

I ran to my bathroom and turned the shower on. I undressed myself and hopped in to not waste time. I scrubbed my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo. I then washed my body and dried off quick.

I decide to wear the outfit I bought yesterday. I laid it on my bed and went to go get some undergarments. When I was done putting it on I went to put on my white high wasted shorts and then put on my black Michael Jackson crop top. I tucked in my shorts and I smiled while looking myself in the mirror because I was satisfied with myself. I finished it off with putting on long Nike socks and white hightop converse.

I went to go check on my sister and saw that she had on her light blue high wasted shorts and the cute white tank top she had bought yesterday. And she finished the look with black sandals.

It was around 9 a.m. when we left our house and headed to Bianca's house to go get her. It took about 8 minutes to get there. I honked twice as soon as we arrived and she came running out with a smile on her face.

"Hey B you excited for the concert today!" Alyssa said with a smile. "Of course! I get to meet my idol today!" Bianca said with so much enthusiasm. "Just so you know we rented a room at a hotel because I don't think I will be able to drive all the way back here. Is that alright?" I ask Bianca. "Yes sure that's fine" she responded back.

We made it to Tampa, Florida in about 2 hours. We stopped by the hotel first. It was called Ritz Carlton and it was beyond beautiful. We made our way to the front desk and asked for our room and keys. Our room is on the 6th floor so we walked to the elevator and made our way up. There were some big men that were all wearing black waiting at the elevator.

We decide to brush any ideas of them off and walked to our room which happened to be room 607. It wasn't small but it wasn't enormous, it was perfect for us. We drop our purses on our desk and got ourselves settled. "Girls we will be leaving at 11:45, okay?" I said. "Okay!" They shouted and ran to the bathroom to put on makeup I suppose.