Chapter 4

Chapter 4

My head started to get woozy at the thought of me going to Nvereland, even though Michael Jackson was standing right next to me. It had always been a dream of mine to visit such a magnificent place where once you enter you become a child at heart and all your worries seem to vansih.

Although I really wanted to go.. I don't know if I could. I took a quick glance at the girls and they looked at me with hopefull eyes. I was really contemplating on whether accepting his offer or not.

I let out a small sighed at looked up to meet Michael's eyes. "Yes" I said with a small smile. Bianca and Alyssa started to squeal with joy and came to give me a hug.

Michael let out a small cough and said "Um.. I will tell my manager, Frank, to email you the details".

I wrote down my email for him and wished him luck for his concert that was about to begin. "Hope you ladies enjoy the show!" Michael said with a crew while following the stage manager out the door.

As soon as he left we made our way to the entrance of the arena where there was only about fifty people at the moment. While was waited for the doors to open more people started to come but as soon as the door opened we ran as fast as we could to the front because it was festival seating which meant no seats.

 We waited as the count down began and all you can here is the crowds screams become louder as the count down reached 0. All the lights turned off for a split second as all the lights then turned to Michael. 

He stood there for about one minute, just looking out to the crowd and then he jumped up and started dancing to the rhythm of Scream.

We were jumping like crazy ad just enjoying the concert in general. It was an amazing concert and it was one never to forget. His concert ended with the song History and many soldiers with different flags.

When started to walk to entrance of the stadium so we could head home. While looking for my car Alyssa kept on bringing up her favorite parts of the concert with Bianca. They both came to the agreement that there favorite part was when he started to sing In The Closet. 

The car ride to the hotel was nice and quiet, I guess the concert tired them out. 

I woke them up once we arrived and we all head off to out room before passing out in our beds.