The Lemon

As soon as the ferry holding May and her Glaceon arrives in the Kalos region, where she was ready to not only reunite with Ash again, but also defeat the Gym leaders there, as Ash did.

Precisely, May was then confused that Glaceon was not around her so, she went around to look for her Pokemon, or else find out that she's "kidnapped".

Unfortunately, Glaceon was at only of the stalls in the ferry, stroking her clit roughly, and grasping one of her (unexpectedly) large breasts (for a Pokemon) while moaning hard in pleasure. She was in intense heat, but couldn't explain this to May (since she kept it a secret to anyone else), apart from doing herself to relief the heat in her, but her body insisted that she does it with a male Pokemon, but her mind knows who will she do it with:

And that was with Ash's Pikachu.

But sadly, she never had the chance in the Wallace Cup, upon the last time they met.

And Glaceon swore to herself that it was never going to be the last time she'll see Pikachu again. She made sure of it every time she grew stronger than ever.

But of course her crush on Pikachu kept rubbing it off on her face every moment she thinks about him, which of course, was constant in every travel she and May went through. But of course, the pleasure was killing her, but it was indeed good enough.

"Oh, Pikachu, my darling. I've been waiting for you." Glaceon thought, unable to stop thinking about Pikachu any longer.

Soon, after moaning (loud enough for May to hear), Glaceon then screamed in pleasure, with much of her fluids scattered across the stalls, in which she had no time to clean it off and went outside, in which she met her trainer, May.

"Oh there you are Glaceon, I thought you were kidnapped." May was relieved of this, unbeknownst that her Pokemon spent 3 hours in the stalls, relishing her heat (not enough to satisfy herself)

Upon arriving in Kalos, May then waved to Ash and called out "Hey! Ash! Over here!"

Ash was then surprised to see her friend and hugged her while she was coming and exclaimed "Good to see you again May!"

She replied "Oh, are these your new friends?"

"Yeah. This is Clemont, and Bonnie, his sister."

May then greeted Clemont and Bonnie with glee, since she never saw any new faces yet upon leaving Hoenn.

Meanwhile...

(Oh Pika-kun!!! It's been so long to see you again!) Glaceon exclaimed in glee, having hugging her crush tightly.

(Yeah... it's so nice to... see you again... Glaceon) Pikachu said in deep breaths while being hugged to death by his friend.

Glaceon then placed Pikachu down and kissed him deeply in the lips, causing the mouse Pokemon to blush wildly like a rose. She waited far enough to tell him how she felt about him, though she couldn't do to him after the Wallace Cup.

"Hey, I know a hotel close to here, why don't we stay there for the night huh?" Clemont suggested.

Because it was dusk, the four agreed and went to the nearby hotel.

Luckily, nobody, not even the trainers witnessed what just happened between Glaceon and Pikachu, so both were relieved.

Tonight...

While in dinner, Glaceon has been acting so romantic lately towards Pikachu (of course her crush on him was rubbing off on his face), which made the electric mouse uncomfortable when she began to flirt with him sexually.