The best day ever?

I woke up in the best mood i've been in, in a long time. Jacob asleep next to me. He has been my everything for a year now i will love him forever nothing will ever change that......i hope. I quietly get out of bed and threw on one if his t-shirts it smelt of laundry detergent and axe. I smiled as i think of him spraying on cologne all the time. I creep down the stairs into the kitchen to find Alicia."Alicia! what are you doing here, you scared me half to death!" "Sorry!" she giggled "I just figured i'd wait down here for you." "Wait how long have you been here?" i asked. "Not long just about 2 hours." She said casually. "Wow okay creepy." I joked. I suddenly became aware that she was studying me i looked down and immediately realized that i wasn't dressed. "Be right back!" I threw over my shoulder as i ran up the stairs, nearly knocking Jacob down. "Sorry, sorry" i said quickly. "It's okay my love, you look beautiful this morning," he said as he wrapped my arms around his waist and planted a tender kiss on my lips. I pulled him in closer and enjoyed the sensation of his soft lips on mine. He released me and shot me a wink before heading down the stairs. I forgot to warn him about Alicia, oh well i thought as i sprinted to the room to get dressed. I finished putting on my jeans and sweater, my usual geeky attire and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I started heading down the stairs and i heard whispering in the kitchen so i peeked around the corner to see Alicia and Jacob swapping spit. "What in the actual fuck!" I shouted "What are you  fucking doing!" I was so shocked and so pissed i didn't know how to react. He quickly released Alicia and she looked annoyed, "can't you just fucking tell jer already Jacob, damn." She retorted. "Tell me what!" I snapped, i was sure you could see the anger in my eyes. He inched closer to me and looked at me softly "i'm so sorry," he paused Alicia jumped at her chance "he's been cheating for months it's no surprise look at you how you dress and your hair." I self consciously picked at my shirt "and what was that other thing.....oh yeah im pregnanat with his baby." She said eveily. "B..ba..baby?" I stammered i didn't know what to do so i slapped him and ran out. I just ran i didn't know where i was going or why i was going there but i ended up in school. College the last place you want to be at a time like this. I decided to go talk to the Vice Principal she eas always so nice to me. I walked into her office and she looked up at me and says " Mandy!! Just the person i was looking for i have some bad news." "More bad news?!" I snap. "What... Never mind unfortunately you jave been withdrawn from school this semester. Your check bounced im so sorry." She mumbled. I stood there in utter shock "Mandy..." I know, i know im leaving." I shouted over my shoulder as i walked out of college.
I decided that the best place to go right now is to go to work and to get am early start. I walk into my office and sit down at my desk. Then my boss barges in "Mandy.. We need to talk." "Um ok shoot." I said cautiously. "Your fired im sorry." and with that he turns on his heel and walks out. I start to cry my day couldn't get any worse. At least i hoped. I couldn't stand it anymore it was to much to bear, i ran anf ran i didn't know where i was going i was just going. When i was to tired to run anymore i looked around and had no clue where i was. I saw a nearby hotel and decided to stay the night there with the last fifty dollars i had until tomorrow. I went into the office and paid i haf barley enough money the guy on duty was very handsome, i self-consciously fiddled with the fuzzies on my sweater. When he gave me my room key i dashed ouy of there i couldn't handle his intense stare anymore it was like he was burning a hole in my soul. "Creepy." I muttered "what was that shortcake?" I jumped because i was deep in thought. "Do i know you?" I asked cautiously backing away "no but i'd lime to know what i can find in those pockets." He winked. I made the sudden decision to run past him but it didn't work so well. He grabbed me by my shirt at first then my neck, he slammed me into the brick wall and that's the last thing i remember before waking up with a familiar face hovering over me.