Chapter 5

I burst through the classroom door breathing heavily. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. "Ms.Lawrence, you know the rules in my classroom. And you also know that I don't except tardy students."

"Sorry Ms.Adamitch..." I mumbled as I slowly walked over to my seat.

" 'Sorry' won't stop you from being late, Ms.Lawrence. One hour detention after class!" She declared.

I sighed as I took out my notes for class.

20 Minutes Later...

I felt someone tapping shoulder. I glanced over to see who it was.

It was some guy (who I think might have been in Ashley's 'group' at one point) that was holding out a piece of paper to me. He kept glancing from me to the paper, signaling for me to take it.

I waited until Ms.Adamitch wasn't looking, and took the paper from him. I unfolded it, then silently read it.

Bitch

Whore

Loser

Freak

Slut

Unwanted

Fat

Ugly

Like my father or them haven't called me this before... I thought sarcastically to myself.

I ripped up the paper and tossed it in the trash as the bell rung.

"So how'd ya like my little note for ya, Slut?" Ashley sneered, emphasizing the word slut as she walked up behind me after class.

I just ignored her and kept on walking. "Hey! Answer me when I'm talking to you, Slut!" She commanded me, emphasizing that last word again. I kept my head down, walking a little faster than before. "What's the matter?! Does the fat, ugly, Slut have to fuck someone so soon?!" She laughed behind me.

I finally had enough. I spun around and punched her nose.

She gasped in shock and touched her now bloody nose. She looked at the blood on her fingers, then looked at me,"Oh your gonna pay for it now, Slut.." She said before lunging at me.

This is gonna be fun...

************************************

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update! So I got a little something to do... comment who you think is the worst, Samantha's Dad or Ashley? Thanks guys! Don't forget to Vote!