Chapter 9

I silently opened her window, and crawled threw.

She was wrapped up in her blankets. I held back a burst of laughter as I heard her snore.

I crept out of her room, and found her parents.

I walked up to her mother, and slit her throat. Then did the same to her father. I then began to slash out at them. I kept cutting, and tearing, and breaking, until their whole room was red.

I heard the door creak behind me. I turned around. "M-mommy?! D-daddy?!" a little boy, probably somewhere around 6, whispered.

I hid my knife in my sweatshirt's pocket. "Don't worry. Your big sister will take very good care of you. What's your name?" I asked him as I knelt down to see him.

"C-ca-leb." His bottom lip trembled and his eyes watered.

"Caleb, huh? Hey, do you want to do me a favor? Your sister will help,too." I told him. Caleb nodded slowly and backed away.

Later

"Now stay here, ok? And I'll go get Ashley..." I told him when I finished tying him to the chair.

"Mmmf! Mhhmmf!" The tape muffled him.

I tiptoed into her room and crept onto her bed. "Oh Ashleeeeyyy..." I sang quietly. "Wake up. You have to help Caleb."

"Mmmmhhhhff." She breathed.

That's it! "GET UP!" I screamed as I slapped her.

"Gah! What the fu-"

I threw her off the bed before she could finish speaking. I leaned over the edge of her bed and grabbed a fist full of her hair.

"Didya miss me bitch?!" I said as I bashed her head on the side of her desk. She squealed in pain. I grabbed both of her ankles and dragged her to Caleb's bloody body. "Ashley, why would you do this to your little brother?!" I snicker. She screamed in horror as Caleb gagged, tears streaming down his gashed face. I whispered into her ear, "You see? This is what I've have been feeling my whole life. YOU helped make me who I am now. Goodbye bitch. Hehe!"

I laughed as I threw her down and sat on her back. She struggled to get out, but she had underestimated my strength as her screech was cut off as she was beheaded. I made Caleb watch as I ripped Ashley apart, blood covering the entire room.

I hissed as my good eye started throbbing. I walked into their bathroom to find out that my once green eye, was now blood red. I smiled and walked back to Caleb, who was shaking in terror. I untied him,"Good luck living, if you make it that far." I laughed.

The door clicked closed as I shut it. Suddenly, something black and long came shooting towards me. Then another, and another. I slashed, and pulled, until it stopped. None other than the well-known Slenderman, followed by Jeff the killer, slowly came towards me. "You sure have some good reflexes." Slenderman told me. I stared at him. He nodded at me, then gestured Jeff to carry on for him.

"Come to the Mansion?" He asked me bluntly. I looked at Jeff, then back to Slender, then to Jeff again. "Yeah." I nodded, gripping my knife as a smile spread across my face...

~This is gonna be fun~

************************************

Author's Note

Hey guys! I'm really, really sorry it took so long to update :( I hope you guys enjoyed my book and I want to let you know that I MIGHT be making one more chapter. I love all you guys! Please vote :) 💛💙💜💚❤