Chapter 8

Samantha's POV

I quietly tiptoed into the house that night, praying that father was asleep. I held my breath as the first step to the stairs creaked.

Nothing.

I continued my way upstairs.

Quickly, I glanced into his room to see if he passed out in there. I relaxed a little, seeing that he was completely wrapped up in his blankets.

I backed up, keeping an eye on his room before entering mine. I closed the door and breathed a sigh of relief.

I turned on my light and turned around. "Father!" I gasped as I saw him sitting on my bed.

"Hello, Samantha. How was school today?" He said, with that sly smile of his. It gave me shivers down my back. In that instant, it hit me. He knew. He knows what I did. I slowly reached for the door knob, "F-father, p-please. Please, don't." I stuttered.

My hand grasped the knob. "Ah-ah-Ah! I wouldn't do that if I were you..." He told me, pulling out his butchers knife. My eyes grew wide at the sight of it.

"No..." I my voice coming out a whisper.

"You've been a very bad girl, Samantha. And you do know what happens if your bad, don't you?" He said, referring to my mother.

"Don't come any closer!" I shouted at him as he came towards me.

Suddenly, I was pinned against my door.

"Shut up..." He growled at me.

I kicked him and ran out of my room. I screeched as he tackled me, sending us both down rolling down the stairs. I slapped the backed of his head as he grabbed my ankle. "LET GO OF ME!" I screamed. He dragged me towards him and sat on my thighs, pinning me to the floor.

"Enough games Samantha! Time to see your mother!"He yelled, his face inches away from mine. I could smell his breath, it stunk of alcohol. It made me want to gag.

I screeched in pain as he ran the knife from below my left eye down and across my neck.

I broke free from his grip, and punched the side of his head. He glared at me, then grabbed a fist full of my hair and dragged me into the kitchen. He,then, slammed me against the refrigerator. I knocked the knife out of his hand and it landed on the counter.

He smiled at me as he realized that he had me cornered. "This is gonna be fun, won't it Samantha?" He said before grasping my neck, with both hands.

His hold got tighter, and tighter, his rough hands digging into the cut he made on my neck. The world seemed to be getting darker, sort of... peaceful. Snap out of it! I didn't come this far for nothing! I will have my revenge! I told myself.

I looked around the room, trying to desperately find something to make him let go. There! The butchers knife that I knocked out of his hand was still on the counter. Come on, come on! Reach! With a shaking hand, I reached as far as I could. Dammit! The knife is just a few inches away from my fingertips.

With the last of my breath, I lunged for it. "Samantha..." He muttered as I stuck the knife in his heart. With a final glare at me, his hand struck towards my face.

His fingers wrapped around behind my right eye, and he fell...taking my eye down with him. I fell to my knees as a red haze came over my left eye. I could feel the warm, red, blood leak out my eye, cheek, and neck. I could feel my left pupil stretch and tear as it filled up with blood.

I looked over to my father's blood-soaked body. Now it's finally my turn. My turn to know what it feels like. I

smiled. I clutched the butchers knife in my hand as I walked over to his body. "This is going to be FUN." I mumbled as I began to slash at him, sending blood flying.

I tore apart his torso, pulling out his organs. I snapped his neck. Ripped his limbs off. I kept shredding him up until I couldn't recognize him anymore. I sat in a pool of his blood, laughing. I'm free...free!

I ran out of the house, knife in hand, covered in blood, and headed towards Ashley's house.

This is gonna be fun...

***********************************

Author's Note

Ayo! I'm back! Sorry it took so long, to make it up to you I made you guys a longer chapter. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Comment what you thought about this chapter and don't forget to vote! Love you guys! 💛💙💜💚