Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Romeo and Wendy

The Park

"Romeo-kun, good morning!" The blue-haired dragon slayer said to Romeo.
"Good morning Wendy-chan and Carla!" Romeo said.
"Do you want to go to the park with me later?" Romeo asked Wendy.
"Sure," she told him as she went to tell Carla that she was going with him.
"Wendy, I will protect you and I will come with you," Carla told Wendy commandingly.
"But can I go with him by ourselves for one time, you know that I want to be independent and go by myself. I could handle anything so you dot have to worry Carla. Anyways, I don't think that Romeo-kun is going to do anything bad to me," Wendy lectured Carla.
"So your telling me not to come with you to be by yourself with a boy?"
"No, I just want to be alone just this once, I promise I won't get hurt," Wendy said to Carla making sure she could go alone with Romeo.
"Fine, but only this one time okay," Carla said to Wendy as she smiled in reply. Wendy wanted Carla to spend some time with Happy too.
"Do you want to go now Romeo-kun, since there's nothing to do," Wendy asked Romeo after she got done talking to Carla.
"Okay," Romeo said in reply.
On the way to the park, Wendy 'accidentally' tripped on a rock.
"Are you okay Wendy-chan?" Romeo asked worriedly. When he brought his hand to help her, she pinned him down to the ground and laughed.
"Got ya," Wendy said to Romeo still laughing.
"I'll get you back Wendy-chan, you'll see," Romeo said in shock that she did that to him.
At the park, they played and laughed until they got tired. When they were talking, Romeo 'accidentally' tripped on the swings.
"Romeo-kun! Are you okay?" Wendy asked in concern. He didn't moved until Wendy was an inch away, and pinned her down on the floor.
"I told you I was going to get you back," Romeo said.
"I guess you did," Wendy said quietly. They were looking at each other for a while. Then Romeo thought 'Her eyes ate so kawaii, and she's a beautiful person inside and out. She's just so kawaii.' He thought to himself with out regrets. 'Romeo-kun is so handsome. I wish I could kiss him right now. Would that be right though? I hope I don't do anything stupid so that he hates me.' Wendy thought to herself without any regrets either. Suddenly Romeo got closer to her face so that they were a centimeter away. After a while, a little ball bounced off Romeo's back and kissed Wendy. They kissed each other without stopping. The kids didn't realize it hit them so they just passed by them. About a minuet passed by and they pulled away.
"Romeo-kun...." Wendy said quietly so that only he could hear it....

CHAPTER 1

THERE'S A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING

"Morning mina!" Lucy yelled out happily as she entered the guild.
"Morning Lu-chan," Levy said to Lucy, "are you done with your no-," before she could finish her sentence Lucy interrupted.
"SHHHHH! Remember that's a thing between me and you only. And I'm not done yet," Lucy whispered to Levy.
"Oh, okay then Lu-chan, I'll see you around then!" Levy said then went to go read. 'Where's Natsu then, I really want to see him. He didn't go to my house this morning.' Lucy thought as she looked around the guild looking for Natsu.
"Hey Luce!" Natsu yelled so that Lucy heard him.
"Where were you this morning, you weren't at my house today."
"Oh I was at your house, you where sleeping and looked so kaw- I mean peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up," Natsu explained to Lucy. 'What am I thinking?!? I almost called Lucy kawaii in front if her!' Natsu thought to himself. 'Was he going to call me kawaii?!' Lucy thought to herself blushing like crazy.
"What's with the face Lucy?" Erza asked smirking.
"N-nothing!" Lucy said in regret.
"You lllllllllllike each other," Happy said rolling his tong.
"Stop rolling her tong like that," Lucy said with a sweat drop.
"Hey Lucy, I think that Natsu might love you," Mira said while winking.
"Remember the last time you said that," Lucy said remembering the horror that day.
"Oi Lucy can you hand me my underwear," Grey said so casually.
"AHHHHH!! Put some clothes in Grey," Lucy yelled at Grey as she remembered the first day she was at the guild.
"Grey-sama!! Juvia will give you your underwear!" Juvia yelled to Grey with hearts in her eyes.
"Thanks Juvia," Grey said to Juvia as she told Lucy that she's her love rival.
"I guess I'll get going home now, I've got stuff to deal with" Lucy said walking out the door.
"Lucy," Loke said as Lucy turned around in shock.
"Oh! Loke! You scared me for a second," Lucy said.
"I was wanting to ask you if you could go on a date with me later," Loke said while blushing. 'Loke, blushing? that's surprising because he's always going out with girls' Lucy thought to herself.
"W-will you go out with me?" he stuttered looking at me in the eye.
"Ummmm."
"So is it a yes or a no?"
"Uhhhh, s-sure," Lucy said with unease.
"Okay then! Meet me at you door at 6:30 then and wear something nice! Also," Loke's voice became serious,"I love you," then kissed Lucy on the cheek and then vanished.
"O-okay," Lucy said standing there in shock. "W-what did I j-just d-do?" Lucy said still shocked. When Lucy was walking home, she could feel her heart beating really fast.
It was 5:00 and Lucy didn't know what to wear. It was her first date too, and didn't want to tell anyone that she's going out with Loke. Lucy thought for awhile.
"Oh yeah, I'll call Aquarius since she's always going on dates," Lucy said while chuckling.
"Why did you all me little girl!?" Aquarius said ready to have a mini tsunami in her house.
"Wait! Before you get all mad, can you help me pick out something to wear," Lucy said so that Aquarius doesn't do any thing to her house.
"You finally got a date!" Aquarius said in excitement. 'This is the first time I saw Aquarius happy for me' Lucy thought.
"Yeah, with Loke...." Lucy said quietly.
"Maybe you should wear this, no this, wait no this," Aquarius said while throwing out clothes everywhere. "This!!! this is perfect for Loke! Your going to wear this," Aquarius said in excitement.
"How does it look?" Aquarius asked Lucy as Lucy admired herself in the mirror.
"Thank you Aquarius!!! It looks great!"
"That's good, we'll tell me if you need anything with your date! Bye!" Aquarius said as she started to disappear.
"Well, I guess I'll be waiting outside then," Lucy said to herself as she headed for the door. It was 6:25 when she went outside. 'Time does fly by really fast when you have a mermaid pick out your clothes for a date' Lucy thought.
Five minuets passed my and Loke arrived. This was Lucy's first date. 'Well, I guess there's a first for everything' Lucy thought to herself.

Chapter 1

Gray-sama....

Juvia

"Come on Grey-sama! We're going to be late to the train if you don't hurry up!" I said running to the station. It was just me and Grey-sama going on this job.
"Oi, Juvia do you know where Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Carla and Happy are?" Grey-sama asked me.
"Etto........" I had the flash back of what happened this morning before Grey-sama came.
"Why can't we come with you?!?" Natsu asked violently.
"Because Juvia want to go with Grey-sama!" I yelled back at him.
"That's not a very good excuse," Lucy said with a sweat drop.
"LOVE RIVAL!!!" I said to Lucy.
"Ara, Ara," Mira said when we were fighting.
"JUVIA IS GOING TO GO ON THIS MISSION WITH GREY-SAMA ONLY!!!" I yelled at craziness.
"Oi, everyone," Grey entered the guld,"Grey-sama! we're going on a job, okay. Go to the train station in 20 minuets okay," I told my beloved Grey-sama as he went home to do something.
That was the end of the weird flashback.

"They says they didn't want to go this time," I lied to him.
"That odd," he said scratching the back of his head.
"J-Juvia thinks Grey-sama and Juvia should spend more time together," I stuttered. But when I said that he just started walking into the train naked, again.
"Juvia hurry up! We're going to be late like you said, remember?" Grey-sama said as I angrily got onto the train, taking a seat next to Grey-sama. The train ride would take about half an hour.
"Grey-sama, m-may J-Juvia ask Grey-sama s-something?" Juvia wanted to ask Grey-sama if he liked her.
"What?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I didn't fix all of my mistakes, I forgot all about this story.....

Well, I don't own Fairy Tail, but I wish, well bye!

-Some Person-chan