Chapter 2

WARNING: This first one has a bad word in it and there's a sexual scene that lasts for about five seconds. Oh and read the summary cuz I changed it a little.

_________________________________

Chapter 2

Chelia

Wendy POV

"Romeo-kun," I whispered so quietly. I'm so surprised at our position, I'm blushing so much right now; I'm so embarrassed right now. I feel like my face is going to explode!

No one said anyhting, Romeo-kun just kept going closer to my face, I closed my eyes waiting for the time of my life, I've always liked Romeo-kun, but i never felt this way before. I heard voices, but I really didn't care about that.

"I can't wait to see Wendy-chan, I got to tell her a special secret!" I heard a familiar voice joyfully say, why can't I remember that voice? I opened my eyes to find Chelia-chan?! She looked like she has seen a ghost.

"Chelia-chan?" I said realizing the position me and Romeo-kun were at. I jumped back feeling my cheeks go red. I looked at Chelia-chan, she looks like she's going to cry. Walking closer, I said her name again.

"No! No! No!" Chelia-chan ran off screaming those words. I saw tears fall from her face. After I knew it, I was screaming her name chasing after her.

"Chelia-chan!" I shouted, running after her. When will she ever stop? Why did she start running in the first place?

"No! No No! No!" She screamed getting louder towards the end of her yelling as she covered her ears.

After a few minutes of high-speed running, she finally stopped. We both panted.

"Chelia-chan," I whispered. She didn't say anything for awhile, all she was doing was standing there looking at me as she wiped away her sweat.

"Y-you trader!" she shouted, breaking the silence between us.

"What?" I confusingly asked. She looked really mad; she walked closer to me.

"I was going to tell you who I liked, but you had to be a bitch and kiss the boy I like!" she yelled. She said that so quickly, that I had to think for a minute to get it. Did she just call me a...

"What?" I asked, again, and she came closer to me.

"Oh don't tell me you don't know anything! I was going to tell you that I got over Lyon-san and that I liked Romeo-kun!" she cried. But instead of getting closer to me, I felt pain on my stomach.

"C-Chelia-chan?" I stuttered, but I just fell to the ground.

"From now on, we're rivals!" she hollered as she turned around and ran away. I couldn't get up. 'When is Romeo-kun getting here' I asked myself inside my mind. Usually in movies, when something happens to the girl, the boy come right away. I mean right after the accident happens, or one second after the incident happens. I don't know anymore, but I have to try to get up.

I struggled to get up, but I did. I went over to the brick wall that was near by, so I could sit down. As I got there, I put my head against the wall and heard high heels clicking on the concrete floor.

Chapter 2

The Cabin

Lucy's P.O.V

I went outside to see Loke staring at me.

"Is it that bad?" I asked conceringly, as I scanned my dress.